Stars medicine (Imaginary life) part 2

Start from the beginning

I sigh before closing my eyes and falling into a restless sleep.

~*~

I hummed as I felt fingers stroking my hair, softly scraping across my skull. I felt the sun on my face as I fought to open my tired eyes, seeing the sun outside the window greeting me. The outside world seemed to be brighter than before. I was struggling not to go back to sleep as the fingers in my hair kept on soothing my awful thoughts away. “Baby girl, why did you go to bed while still wearing your clothing? Were you really that tired?” My eyes widened upon hearing a beautiful, melodic and calming voice, but stayed still and didn’t move a muscle.

I felt the bed move slightly before I felt lips being pressed against my head. I slowly pushed myself up, but kept my eyes trained at the blanket on my bed. I sat up, the hand that was stroking my hair glided down to my shoulder to rest there. “Here let me help you with your coat and then I will get you some comfortable clothing.” I felt hands pull my coat from my shoulders and felt the bed dip in before hearing soft feet on the wooden floor.

I tried to swallow, but my mouth was dry. My eyes seemed to be locked in place as was the rest of my body, I couldn’t and didn’t dare to move. “I heard you were sent home by the way, weren’t you feeling well? If so, I could make you some soup and get you some medicine.” I heard the feet move to the other side of the room to the closet, the sound of the drawers being opened soon followed. “And after you eat your soup and take your medicine we can cuddle, all to make you feel better.” Now the person was standing right beside the bed, at the side where I was still sitting motionless.

I blinked and blinked again, my eyes threatening to show those familiar tears. I heard my neck crack as I moved it to turn my head to the person beside me. I looked at elegant legs, then my eyes moved up to a slim torso and further up to a breathtaking bright smile that was held on a beautiful face. I gasped and stood from the bed to stand right in front of the woman.

She was surprised by my sudden actions as she dropped the clothing she was holding on the ground. “What’s wrong?! Was it something I said?” My lips parted to answer the awaiting woman, but no words came out. The woman sighed upon before stepping closer and cupping my cheeks with her soft and delicate hands. “Baby girl, if something’s bothering you, you can tell me. I know it has been rough on you lately and I want to be here to help you through it.”

I heard her voice, a melody I wanted to hear more, a melody that left me shivering. I looked into her eyes, beautiful ice blue eyes with an everlasting sparkle inside of them. A sparkle that could brighten up every dark thought lurking at me. I looked at her hair and moved my hand up to feel it, silky, long, platinum blonde locks cascading down across her shoulders. I closed my eyes and felt her hands holding my cheeks, so warm and soft as her thumb soothingly stroke my cheekbones.

I leaned forwards and rested my forehead against hers, taking in a deep breath. Her scents, inflating my nose so powerfully, but so friendly, so inviting, comforting and sweet. My eyes looked down to her luscious lips that I had never before felt on mine and I so desperately wanted to feel. I locked my arms around the woman’s waist and pulled her as close to me as possible.

I leaned my head down and pressed my lips onto hers desperately, longingly, lovingly. A soft content sigh came from the woman standing in my arms, the sound of it making me lose myself in the kiss even more. I turned my head to deepen the kiss, but before that could happen the woman pulled away giggling. “Woah there, if you’re sick, I think it’s better we stick to the rule ‘no kissing the lips’. Even though I know I can’t stand not kissing you” Her eyes locked on my lips before giving them a quick but soft peck. My legs buckled underneath me causing me to fall back onto the bed. of the overwhelming feeling this woman was giving me.