snacks

hey babies

jack took a little break the rest of the week from any social media. he didn't leave the apartment either. he stayed in his room watching netflix and youtube pretty much the whole time. when zach left for the studio he said bye and went back to either sleeping or watching things. the squad did come by to say hi and ask how he was of course.

but today was the day he had to go back out and do his job. he had to do the photoshoot with Mai.

jack got out of bed and took a quick shower. he finished getting ready and put on some clothes.

he grabbed his bad and ordered an uber and left

he grabbed his bad and ordered an uber and left. he met up with mai and got started.

————

jack was sat in the kitchen editing some of the pictures he and mai took. he was drinking some drink from starbucks just focusing on the editing he didn't even hear the door open.

he didn't hear the little giggles from the people walking into his apartment. he didn't hear the footsteps coming towards him.

"jack" he jumped but smiled once he saw all of his friends standing their with big smiles on their faces, food in hand, and in some random clothes.

"what's going on?" he asked

"jack tomorrow is your birthday" christina smiled

jack completely forgot today was june 30th. tomorrow. he turned 22.

"oh i forgot" jack laughed

"well we decided to have a sleepover tonight" gabbie smiled

"maybe some netflix" corbyn spoke

"some snacks" jonah said

"some drinks" daniel said

"some friends" tate said

"and cuddles" zach smiled as he wrapped his arms around jack and made him stands up

"okay sounds good" jack smiled and they all walked to the living room and jack went to his bedroom to change into something comfortable .

he walked back out to the living room and sat next to zach. they started to eat the snacks and watch netflix.

it was nice.

12:00

"HAPPY 22nd JACK" everyone yelled

"happy birthday my love" zach spoke as he kissed jack

"thanks guys i love you" jack smiled

he smiled that million dollar smile that can light up a whole room. the smile that was gone for a little while.

••

the group of young adults passed out around 3 AM. they woke up the next morning around noon and Postmated some food. they were sitting around talking enjoying the time they had together before they all had to leave.

jack and zach laid on the couch with jack laying on top of zach's chest.

"jack" zach spoke up

"yeah..."

"i leave tomorrow..." zach spoke and jack let out a breath

"i know..." jack whispered "i'm going to miss you so much"

"i know love. do you wanna come with me" zach asked and jack shot up

"yes!! wait but my work" jack frowned

"you can make youtube videos while we are gone!! itll work i promise" zach smiled and jack smiled as well

"so does this mean i'm going to europe!" jack exclaimed

"yes!!!!!" zach screamed

they jumped up in joy.

later on zach called his manager and explained what was going on and she understood. they bought jack a plane ticket as well and it was set. jack was going on tour with zach.

they packed their bags and jack made sure to pack his camera and laptop.

they were ready to go on tour together.

——

@jackavery
heading to europe tomorrow!! if any of my European fans wanna try and say hi this next month is possible a chance to say hi

-
insta story
@jackaveryphotography 
going to europe tomorrow!!
i'll be there for a whole month❤️

——

next day

jack and zach were headed to jacks moms. he was going to surprise her and say hi before going to europe.

they walked to the door and jack unlocked it. he yelled from downstairs. "mom!!"

before you know sydnie and kristin came running downstairs and tackled the both of the boys in a hug.

"jack, it's been forever!! i love you. oh my god you look so gorgeous" kristin smiled

"mom i'm literally in a hoodie and pants...but i love you too" jack smiled

"and zach ugh you've grown so much" she smiled as sydnie hugged and talked to jack

for almost an hour the 4 sat and talked. but it was time to head to the airport so they hugged bye and the two boys left.

once at the airport they had to meet up with security to make sure no fans caused harm, not like they would but it was for safety.

•••••

they finally landed in Manchester. they quickly went to a hotel so they could rest before going out considering they arrived 2 days early before the actual concert.

after resting for a bit they went out to look around the nice city.

jack brought his vlog camera so he could vlog their time.

it was nice having a different place to be in. jacks whole aura changed. he was happy and joyful. hopeful even. it was good.