connection

hey babies. if there are any spelling errors look over them skskks
also some of these chapters may be all over the place i'm not used to writing in third person

october

2 months they've been in college. a month of almost no contact with jack. every day it's a little less. zach worries, he worries so much. zach hasn't really told any of his close friends about it besides clo, and no one really noticed because they are busy with school.

jacks mom started to worry a bit. jack promised her he would call every other day or once a week, even though they live close-ish. but jack hasn't called or texted once since the beginning of august.

zach - call

k- zach!! hi it's kristen

z- oh hey!! what's up

k- im sorry to spring this on you, but have you talked to jack in a little while? he hasn't contacted me in a month or so and i'm worried...

z- uh well not really no. i'll text him goodnight and good morning everyday and i love you but he usually doesn't respond or even read it. but maybe he's just busy...

k- oh my god!! maybe i should stop by the university and see him or something. do you think that would be okay? i'm sorry you're a kid and have things to do i shouldn't be bothering you

z- no! kristin you were my practical mom after everything that happened and even took me in, ill do anything to help you especially since i'm in love with your son. but i don't think you should go to the university, maybe wait it out a little bit longer, it's college and people get sidetracked. he could have a whole bunch of work we don't know about that he's doing right now. don't stress yourself. i promise everything is going to be fine.

k- thank you zach! i love you. take care

z- love you too!!

end

"everything is fine. jack is probably just busy with work. no need to worry." zach thought to himself as he ended the call with kristin

"zach" chloe said as she walked into his door room

"...yeah..." zach whispered as he turned around in his bed as she walked towards him

"zach bub what's wrong" she asked as she wiped tears from his cheeks that he didn't even know had fell

"it's nothing i'm fine" zach says with a small smile

clo and him ended up going to get food to take his mind off of things

jack was sitting in his room.

he wasn't doing anything just covered up in his bed staring at the wall.

he was freezing even though it was about 75° in his room.

he was skin and bones. in around two months his health drastically changed.

he used to be healthy and had muscles and even some abs but now, you could see his ribs and his arms were bony.

he was...unhealthy.

he wore a hoodie and sweatpants all the time, he barely ate and when he would he would throw up, he didn't even drink as much. he...was...dyeing.

jack would get up as usual, get dressed and go to class. he wouldn't glance twice at the people walking by, and he always thought people were staring. he thought everyone knew what was going on. his roommate even switched dorms so he was alone.

jack was severely depressed.

2 weeks into oct.

jack sat in his bedroom floor with his knees pulled up and his arms wrapped around them as he sobbed.

another mental breakdown.

i'm fat

i'm to skinny

i'm ugly

i'm dumb

i'm worthless

i hate myself

no one loves me

no one cares

i wanna die.

those are the things he would say to himself, those are the things that went through his mind almost on a daily basis.

he didn't have anyone to tell him different anymore.

he closed himself off from everyone around him and he didn't even notice.

the things he thought were the truth or atleast to him they were.

zach was in class as he sat and thought about his future.

he thought about how he would graduate and become a model or a singer. and how he would move back to LA with jack and get married and start a family. his friends would live near him and hey would all be happy again.

what zach didn't know was that the one he wanted to marry was sad.

zach didn't know jack was needing him, he didn't know that jack was crying in his room, he didn't know jack was thinking about ending it all.

all zach knew was that jack was in school.

if only zach knew....