Hannah seemed to be taking too long.

"JESUS CHRIST HANNAH. WE NEED AN AMBULANCE!!"

Bobby came into the room, taking a look at the words himself before kneeling beside Castiel's body, "Don't worry, Charlie. The medics will be here in about five minutes."

"I told him it was dangerous, Bobby. I told him."

"You really believe that was going to stop him? You know Castiel. He'll be fine. He always is."

"We're dealing with someone bad, Bobby, and I mean really bad."

"It's what we do Charlie, but right now we need to make sure Castiel gets to the hospital safely."

"Did Hannah find Luke?"

Bobby shook his head, "No. He must have already taken him."

"Son of a bitch."

---••---

Castiel woke up, gasping as the oxygen filled his lungs.

His heart began to accelerate, remembering what had happened before he had been knocked out.

The panic slowly decreased as he realized he was in a hospital room. He fell back onto the soft mattress and sighed with content.

I'm not dead. Thank god.

The door creaked open making Castiel sit up with curiosity. Bobby walked in with a man who Castiel assumed worked there.

"Sir, I ask you to please be patient. There is no telling when Mr. Novak will wake up."
The statement made shivers run down his back.

The two men didn't seem to notice him sitting in utter confusion.

"The boy's practically Family. I'll be damned if you think that I'll take that as an answer!"

Bobby and the doctor guy both seemed to grow irritated with each other.

"What are you guys talking about? I'm right here." Castiel rolled his eyes at how stupid they were being.

Neither of them turned to look at him, but why not? Castiel was right there.

"I don't know what else to tell you sir. Eight of his ribs are completely shattered and his left lung was punctured. There was a lot of internal bleeding. I'm surprised to see him still alive."

Castiel raised an eyebrow. "I'm fine. See?"

Castiel motioned to himself, frowning when he got no answer.

The doctor gave Bobby a pitty look and left him alone with Castiel.

An expression masked everything else. An expression Castiel had never seen before.

It was pain. There was pain written all over his face as he took a seat beside Castiel.

"Boy, why didn't you just listen to Charlie."
Bobby glared at the spot Castiel would have been laying at. Castiel followed his gaze and almost jumped right off the bed.

He stared at his pale figure laying unconsciously in the bed.

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you'd been careful." Bobby scolled. Castiel's blood seemed to freeze as he stared at himself.

That didn't make sense. How was he looking at himself.
Unless- unless he was-
"No.." He breathed, turning back to Bobby.

"Bobby. Bobby. I'm right here." Castiel tried to take hold of him, but his hand seemed to go right through the man.