seven

"blast music, til' you cant hear a fucking thing"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

jeongin ignored chan for a week. whenever the elder went up to him to talk, the younger would act as if it's the first time he saw chan. of course, it was eating jeongin alive. he hated ignoring chan. especially after what the younger said.

chan on the other hand, felt bad. he should've noticed the younger's affection sooner. and well he kissed the girl just because he wanted to see if that'll change his sexuality. which did not. but it did made him sad, when jeongin was ignoring him.

"please go away" jeongin said, and looked away. "hey, can you stop this? i'm tired of you ignoring me. why can't you just hear me out first? why do you have to blame me? i haven't even opened my mouth" chan defended.

"well you are opening it right now" the younger shot back. "and what's with your so called explanation? you're gonna give over 10 excuses or something?" jeongin asked. "no! i kissed the girl, not because i liked her. i kissed her just to see if that'll change my feelings towards men!" chan defended.

"and what's with everyone blaming me and assuming things? just because i disrespect teachers, i act thought. doesn't not mean i'm always at fault. i've been blamed enough in this life, i don't want to hear this coming from someone i actually fucking like!" chan exclaimed.

he has been blamed for a lot of things, which he mostly didn't do. he was blamed for breaking things and vandalising the school. but chan knew, he was too lazy to do any of that. but no one believed him, no matter how hard he tried explaining it.

"why do people always think i'm at fault?" the older asked, his voice getting more quiet.