four

"someone take me home"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

jeongin was sitting in class. he didn't get much sleep last night, overthinking is what he does. "mr.yang, can you please help us solve this question?" the teacher called him up. he didn't listen, no, he didn't want to listen. heck, he doesnt even know what's the question. but he went up to the front.

"which question?" he asked, trying to sound as calm as he tried. "woah, for a smart boy like you, you seem blind" one of the students in the front row commented, making the whole class laugh. "and for someone like you, you should shut the fuck up" jeongin shot back. the teacher and everyone was giving him weird looks.

"do you know who i am?!" the same guy exclaimed. "no, and i don't want to" was the only thing that left jeongin's mouth before he stormed out of the classroom. he can't stand being there even for a second. he was on the rooftop, looking around. this was peaceful.

"woah, that was hot" he hated his voice. "chan, now is not the time" jeongin said, avoiding his eye contact. "oh come on, you enjoyed doing that to the teacher didn't you?" chan asked, smirking as he sat down next to the younger. "no, and i surely don't wanna do that ever again" jeongin shot back.

"well, minho got what he deserved" chan stated, making jeongin look at him. "so the guy who was making fun of me was minho?" the younger asked, earning a nod from chan. "what an asshole" jeongin commented. both of them were sitting in silence, enjoying one another's presence.

"why do you always follow me?" jeongin shot a question. "you seem like a fun guy to tease" chan answered. "that sounds wrong, in so so many ways" jeongin said and looked at the older in disgust. "well, gotta get back home"  the younger stood up and walked out. chan was chasing him, he didn't really know why.

"hey dude, see you tomorrow" the elder said before walking out. jeongin stared into thin air, that was weird.