five

"you start caring so much, until you stop caring at all"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

the younger was alone, at the rooftop. he was thinking, or more like overthinking. it was something he loved doing. and he surely did get used to skipping his most hated classes. chan would come up and chat with him for a solid 10 minutes.

jeongin can't help but chuckle. to him, chan was adorable. like, he wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and cuddle with him. jeongin fell for him, and it hit rock bottom. the bell rang, which meant it was lunch. jeongin stood up and walked back inside. welcome to the real hellhole.

he was walking with his bestfriend, seungmin. but he stopped. he saw chan, kissing a girl, right in front of him. the younger felt heartbroken. like his world has been torn apart. "hey dude, let's go" seungmin pulled him out of the situation and both of them sat on the bench.

"hey, it's alright" seungmin comforted jeongin. tears formed in the younger's eyes, he really felt lost. he felt empty, like someone pulled his soul out of his body. "hey, you can find other guys right?" seungmin tried to create a positive atmosphere. he hated when the younger cried.

"no, no i can't. he was the only one that made me feel something" jeongin denied. he hated chan, so so much. he wanted to punch him, and make him feel the way jeongin's heart aches. "why does everything have to go the wrong way?" the younger asked. why was fate so cruel?

"because, sometimes we don't get what we want. and that's the sad part" seungmin answered. he fully understood his friend. well, he himself was in the same position. and is still there. but he doesn't like sharing it. seungmin rather keep it to himself than tell someone and burden them.

"but it'll be okay in the end"