two

"pain makes people change"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

the younger was also interested in chan. he wondered why he always sat in the back of the class interrupting the teacher. because oh that precious boy would never dare to do such a thing. but on chan's side, he actually hated all of them.

"mister bang chan, i think you deserve detention" the teacher scolded the elder. "and i think you deserve a no" chan shot back, making jeongin's eyes  widen. the younger never knew that such a charming boy would be that mean.

all what the teacher could do is turn around in annoyance. laughs can be heard from chan and his friends. nothing really excites chan anymore. the younger was taking notes, when something hit him on his head. jeongin hopes that it wasn't from chan, he just hoped.

but fate twisted that, and hope was nothing. jeongin just gave out a heavy sigh and ignored the paper. he didn't want to be that one guy that reacts to everything chan does. he hates that. he hated every single thought about that.

jeongin was only a 5 year old boy, when he's mother passed away due to cancer. his father left him along with his brother. they worked half of their lives being where they are now.

jeongin closed his eyes. he hated every single thing around him. he just hated it. "this is so annoying" jeongin mumbled and walked out of class. he really felt anger boil up inside him. the thought of his dad angered him.

"well, well, well, look who it is" and he surely hated this voice too. "what do you want chan?" the younger asked, giving him a hint that he doesn't want to start a conversation. "i don't know, make fun of you?" chan suggested, with only an evil chuckle escaping his mouth.

"don't you got anything better to do?" jeongin asked. "yeah, like beat some other kids up. but nah" chan answered. jeongin was silent, he hated everyone here. "i hate this fucking school" the younger mumbled only to be answered by a chuckle. "everyone does kid, you're not so special" chan shot back, only to be glared by the jeongin.

"shut your mouth" jeongin warned. "aw and what is this nerd gonna do?" chan asked, in a teasing way. "something that'll make you shut your mouth" jeongin answered with anger boiling inside of him. "you can try—" chan was cutted off by jeongin slamming him to a wall.

"and now this little bully is scared huh?" jeongin asked. chan kept quiet. he knew that the only thing that'll come out of his mouth is stuttering and embarassing words. "don't ever make fun of me again" jeongin warned the elder and walked back to class. but to chan, that was fucking hot.