one

"it's like your screaming, and no one can hear it"

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

chan was and ordinary student, he loved studying. or he looked like someone who would love studying. he planned out a future in his life. a successful one, at least that's what he calls it.

but sometimes, it gets hard. the pressure on his shoulders, and the stress in overthinking everything. it was too much for him. so he ended it. his beautiful, drawn picture was ruined with black paint.

he changed once he entered senior year, he became more selfish, more mean, more not himself. he realised not many things willl happen in life that would excite him, so he decided to make his life exciting.

he started going out in the middle of the night with his friends, he began smoking and drinking. he began doing illegal stuff, such as vandalism, drugs and plenty more. chan realised, he can't live like this he's whole life.

but that all changed when, jeongin entered class. oh that boy sure did catch chan's attention. he's pretty smile and cute eyes, oh did chan fall hard. the way his eyes sparkled whenever something excited him.

but something else excited the elder. jeongin was a nerd. and chan, being the bad boy himself, began bullying the poor boy. it's his way, of showing affection.