I got skills...kid

I began down the stairs to the cafè "sir are you all right" I heard touka's voice loudly ask. I sped up and burst into the cafè to see a man on the ground clutching his heart. "A bigger man, Pale skin, must not eat good healthy food...blood clot" I guess I'm my mind. I ran to him and got on my knees "sir breathe, clam down and breathe. Kaneki I need water" I ordered. Before I could blink my hand wrapped around a water bottle. I sat the man up and poured the water down his throat. "Touka I need a knife" I ordered once again seeing that she was closer to the silverware "wait why" she asked as I shot my hand up. The people in the café had gathered around now but I didn't care "give me a knife" I raised voice and with the same speed a cold metal Handel met my hand I pulled his shirt down and put the tip just above his heart and right under his shoulders blood vein and broke the skin. The man took a big breath and stopped shaking "w...what" he murmured and I let out my breath. "How did you do that" a lady in the crowd asked. "You had a blood clot sir, I suggest going to the doctor and eating heather plus drinking lots of water...oh and clean that cut" I informed getting up but the man just stared at me "you saved me" he gasp getting right up good as new. "Yeah...now go to the doctors" I said monotonically. Soon enough the people sat back down and the ghouls had already left because of the blood. I washed the knife off and threw it away. "That was awesome" kaneki said standing beside me brewing another pot of coffee. "Eh, my father was a ghoul doctor so I just caught on to what he would talk about" I laughed. "And your control...that was great" he laughed. "Yeah...I may have cut that too close. I haven't eaten in about three weeks" I informed in a quiet tone. He stopped everything he was doing and looked at me "You what..." he gasp as if he was out of air. "The shop closes early today we will get you too Uta who will change you up a bit and make you a mask so they don't see your face again...then we will get some food for you" he trailed off as he served customers.