Being found isnt fun in hide and seek!

I swung my front door open with great force. "I locked my backdoor how did they get in" I thought...I really liked my back door the glass looked cool. I ran down the street in skins and a tank top not expecting some idiots wanting to breaking my house and play a game of tag. I was able to hear the clicking of there idiotic dress shoes againced the wet pavement...yes it is raining. "Stop running" one called. "Save your breath you dang idiot...why would I stop running" I thought turning into an ally that was blocked on the other end. "It's can't get worse than this...literally" I panted putting my hands on my knees "I actually have to exert physical energy to get up this wall" I groaned. Just as the men I suits entered the dark alley cluttered with garbage and filth my feet at lifted off the ground onto a dumpster and over the short building. I grinned "try to get your fat Mcdonalds filled body's over that" I screamed taking off once again. I sprinted a couple blocks down then began to walk. "Where do I go now" I asked myself allowed as I stomped off into another ally. "Hell" a voice answered and I stopped. My head jerked up as a man with white hair and old...I'm pretty sure it's rotting skin. "I...I know you" is all I managed to get out as painful flashbacks filled but the grandpa only smirked. "You must be the De Atta girl...your mother is quite the talker" he laughed...it sounds so evil, so vile, corrupt. "She's dead just like you will be" I growled...my eyes trace his unhealthy outline until they fell upon a bump on his white gloved hands. "A ring" I thought "That's it!". "Oh my dear you have no clue" he laughed as he clicked the dreaded button on his case revealing a blue rinkaku. "Does he know that's a weak rinkaku" I thought but it didn't matter because it was coming straight for me. With ease I jumped out of the way as I released my rinkaku. It was mostly black but dark purple and bloody red lines decorated it. I jumped over the man's head and began my attack...I was going to take his head off until another suited man with a kokaku blocking my hit with ease. "Where in the world did he come from" I thought landing on the open side of the ally getting my real goal. "You have a family old man" I asked and his eyes widened. "No love is pointless" he remarked after a bit of hesitation. I pulled my hand out of my pocket "This says otherwise" in between my thumb and index finger was his ring. He was stunned just like the other young suited dude. "We all have families and we care about them a lot...but mine was taken from me. I don't really hate the people who did it but I do hate there carelessness. I haven't killed a single soul in my life. I'm no threat to humanity so let me ask you this. Do objects that lurk in mystery scare you...are you afraid of the unknown or what you can't control" I asked my voice shaky but filled with unbreakable darkness until it hit me after both of the men said "we are scared of nothing". My rinkaku sunk back into my body...I can't fight I haven't eaten. "Then its power...so be it! You think you know about ghouls you know nothing we have only yet begun to fight. If you love your families stop because the next time I see you say goodbye to your daughter old man...and you" I hissed finished with the white haired gezer and ready for the young man. "I do believe you just got married...don't worry you weren't there that night but be warned I've been watching agents and you offended a ghoul...a very nasty ghoul. Protect your wife and move to another town" I stated. It's true I did watch the agents in my free time. Learning everything trick they had up their sleeves and everything they knew about us which was very little. I tossed the ring back "there she is" another voice echoed through the ally as my back came in contact with something hot that grabbed me pulling me back. The old man and young officer where still stunned by what I knew and Hadn't moved yet. I looked down to see an iron claw around me...heat waves coming of old them. "What is this" I thought as it felt like my energy was being drained. I looked around, the rain began to lighten up and cars were stopped along the street...because I was in the middle of it. A man stood beside me controlling this metal ghoul cooker and another had a gun to my head. "At least I get to see my dad" I thought not wanting to die but not caring if I did. There mouths opened and closed but no sound came out, not to my surprise my vision began to blur too. I began to laugh...why because my fuse blew and I haven't eaten in weeks. My rinkaku burst out of my back crushing the machine in the process "she's loose" the machine controller screamed as my vision, strength, and hearing came back like a flood on double time. "I can't fight...but I have nowhere to go. Other than Caden's house" I sighed in my head. I turned around from the now confused mean men in suits that scrambled to get ready for a fight and ran...they didn't follow. That's one good thing that's happened today.