25

Last time on, Race to Linka Loud

"You sure move fast, huh Linka?"

Cont.

Linka cringed as she turned around and stepped back to see Ronaldo walking up to her and Mikey. She noticed that his eyes were red and puffy as he glared at Mikey looking him up and down in a rude manner Mikey had a brow raised not sure why he was being mean mugged right now.

"So who's the culo cojo Linka?" Ronaldo asked turning his attention to Linka who had an angry and hurt look on her face. 

"None of your business Ronnie, Why are you still here?" she demanded. Ronaldo knit his eyebrows together and rolled his eyes at her question.

"It's a party isn't it, I'm just here to enjoy myself is that such a bad thing?" He asked tilting his head back in curiosity. Linka glared at him and the two were now locked in a heated stare of hatred, Mikey looked between the two unsure of where this was going but was curious enough see this play out.

Linka was the first to look away from him turning her head to the side. "Yes...it is. I think you should leave Ronnie...now" Linka turned to leave until Ronaldo grabbed her by her wrist even though she was shocked Linka attempted to loosen the grip he had on her wrist.

"Ronnie! Let go!" She hissed as she tried pulling away from him again but his grip got tighter causing her to wince in pain. "No, Linka are you serious about us being over?" Ronaldo had that look of regret on his face where you KNOW nothing can ever be the same, and it was clear as day he was trying his best to fight that reality; hoping she'd say that they weren't over.

"Yes! I'm serious Ronnie, please let me go you're hurting me"

"Linka-" Ronaldo was pushed back by Mikey who looked completely irritated. 

"Back off dude. Can't you see you're making this worse for yourself, She said to leave" Mikey snapped. Ronaldo scoffed and got in his face despite him being a head taller than him the two were having a standoff at close proximity; the aching tension of a brawl ready at the drop of a hat.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't cabrón?" Ronaldo teased as he smirked looking the boy up and down. "You don't seem like much so this could be an easy win"

"Anata wa rakkīdesu watashi wa watashi no nunchaku o mottWe imasen" Mikey said scoffing in a mocking manner. Even though Ronaldo was very confused as to what the boy had said that still didn't encourage him to back down whatsoever as he pounded his hand into his fist.

"Dude I have no idea what you just said but I'm pretty sure those are fighting words" Ronaldo challenged 

"Pretty you started it but okay" Mikey agreed.

By this time there was a significant amount of attention on the scene playing out between the two boys Linka noticed this too and decided to intervene by pushing the boys away from each other. "There will be no fighting do you understand, Ronnie please...just leave you're causing a scene"

Ronaldo looked around and saw people were staring before he looked back at Linka and the mystery dude in anger and embarrassment. "Really Linka you're telling me to leave, What about him huh? How come he gets to stay?"

He tried advancing towards him but Linka pushed him back again. "He's done nothing wrong it was you who decided to pick a fight with him. So far, Ronnie, you're the only guilty party"

With a hurt expression and in a last-ditch effort to reason with Linka he took her hand in his own. "Linka, please..Let's just go somewhere and talk this over this can't be the end of us can it?"

Without giving it a second though Linka pulled her hand away from his. "It can and it is. and I don't really feel like pouring my heart out in front of an audience so please for the last time Leave"

Ronaldo was about to say something but the crowd parting and her all five of her older brothers showing up stopped him. "She said, leave Ron," Loki said crossing his arms as the rest of the brothers fell into a defensive formation behind him, all of them crossing their arms and glaring at Ronaldo.

Linka let go of Ronaldo's hand and quickly speed over to Loni who held her in a protective hug as the other brothers advanced. 

"Next time you're asked Santiago, It won't be so nice," Lynn said cracking his knuckles. Ronaldo scoffed and looked at all the older Louds in disbelief and shocked. "You're all really threatening me. What about Bobbi, Loki? She won't like this" 

"I'll explain everything to her and I know she'll understand 'cause that's how communication works, Now seriously man leave," Loki said gesturing his head towards the door. Ronaldo chuckled and stepped forward in a taunting manner.

"Or else what?"

In an instant, Lynn and Luke were in front of Ronaldo with a dangerous look in their eyes.

 "Or else" Lynn started off.

"You'll have to deal with us brah, and trust me it won't be pretty"

The three boys stood in silence and Ronaldo smirked and sighed. "Fine I'll leave, But Linka I'm not giving up on you. I promise you that."

Linka stayed silent and remained in her brothers embrace until he patted her back signaling he was gone and that she could look up.

"Are you okay Linka?" Lane asked as he and Loni fixed her hair. Linka nodded her head and looked around to make sure Ronaldo was gone which he was, and sadly so was that boy Mikey that helped her out much to her disappointment.

"I'm fine guys, Thank You..I think I'm gonna go find Clare now" she gave her brothers one last hug before made her departure, as she was leaving Linka heard her brothers shouting about how the show was over and that the party was far from over followed by loud cheers from the guests.

Linka smiled to herself at how quickly the party had kicked back into high gear.

:::

Woof, that was emotionally exhuasting. I can't let something like that happen again

:::