40: The Rumor 2

LAST TIME ON RACE TO LINKA LOUD

"Okay, what the hell is going on?!?" Clare asked breathing heavy

"Oh, you don't know?"

......

The three teens turned and saw Martha, Ren, and Jen walking up towards them all three of them holding smug looks on their faces as they saw a disheveled Linka.

"What are you want Martha?" Clare asked crossing her arms Martha rolled her eyes and put her hand up indicating she was ignoring her which shocked both her and Javen.

"I'm not here for you four eyes I'm here for the little loud princess"

Linka cut her eyes at Martha and glared. "What do you want Martha I'm not in the mood to hear your delusional groupie bullshit about me and my brothers" Linka got in the girl's face and Martha had an amused smirk on her face.

"Oh please I'm not here for that I have all year for that you adopted cow. I'm here to congratulate you on losing your V-Card and joining the slutty ranks of Royal Woods High" she said in a sickeningly sweet tone Linka squinted her eyes and crossed her arms inside she was shocked as well as furious but she wanted to stick it out and see what Martha had to say.

"What do you mean joining the slutty ranks?" Clare asked stepping forward defensively Ren and Jen stepped forward with Cheshire grins. "Little Miss snowball here let it slip last Friday that she had a sex life" Ren started

"And when you aren't sinking your claws into the Loud Brothers" Jen picked up as the two girls closed in on her

"You two are all over each other" Ren snickered shoving Linka the same way she did Friday, Clare cut in between them and shoved Ren right back.

"How could you spread a false rumor like that, Mikey and Linka are friends besides he just got here and she just broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago so step off," Clare said stepping forward causing the twins to back up, Linka honestly had to admit she was proud of Clare she gained immense confidence over the last few years when they were younger she was still so shy but now she was a force not to be reckoned with.

Linka stood by her friend and they both exuded top energy but the twins nor Martha back down. "It doesn't matter if the rumors are false or not, what matters is every guy in school is going to wanna have a piece of that trashy ass from now until you graduate, you can live a lot of things down at Royal Woods High but a sex scandal ha good luck with that and it just keeps going" Martha flipped her hair and snapped her fingers with that she Ren and Jen left the three teens in front of the cafeteria after the three girls have gone it didn't take long for a few teachers and security to burst into the cafeteria and out a second later with Mikey and Daniel the two boys still trying to get at each other even though they were restrained.

"Ohhhhh you're so gonna regret this ya little thug my dads the principal so you better believe you'll get suspended" Daniel shouted as the security guard held him and made sure he didn't get away.

"Oh we'll see about that ya perverted panty sniffing shit bag" Mikey started cursing in Japanese after that after as the security guard started taking him.

"MIKEY!" Linka shouted the security guard tried pushing Linka back but she gave him a glare which sent chills down his spine, she looked at Mikey and saw had a few bad bruises and a couple of scratches on his face but other than that he looked as though he hadn't just gotten into a fight.

"I'm okay Links if anything you should see the other guy" he joked Linka frowned and he sighed before she turned her attention to the security guard.

"Let him go right now he didn't do anything thing wrong" Linka stomped her foot and the security guard just laughed at her. "Didn't do anything wrong? Yeah right if you gotta complaint take it to the principal's office that's were these punks going"

Linka blinked and shrugged. "Fine I will" The security guard, Mikey, Javen, and Clare looked at her shocked as if the poor girl had lost her mind.
"Links ya can't be serious?" Mikey stammered out Linka nodded her head and looked him in the eye. "Oh but I am let's go," she said without a word the security guard walked Mikey and Linka to the principal's office.

........

Mikey and Linka sat outside the principal's office and waited for the principal to finish talking to his son, Mikey looked at the handcuffs still on his wrists and sighed catching her attention.

"Linka you don't have to do this..." he said Linka looked at him and shook her head and wagged her finger at him.
"Oh no, you don't Hamato the whole reason you're here is that you were defending me and I'm gonna make sure principal Burns knows, so don't try and stop me," she said crossing her arms and turning away from him Mikey couldn't help but smile at her she was really going through all this in defense for him.

"Linka you don't get it, I did that to defend your honor and virtue from jerks like him! You didn't deserve what that jerk did to you" he said he got angry just thinking about what happened and wanted so badly to kick the guy's ass again just for the hell of it, Linka turned back to him and gave him a small smile she pushed her hair back and sighed.

"I appreciate you for beating that guy up and defending my honor but in regards to my virtue there's there's nothing left to defend not to mention half the school thinks I'm a slut and that we slept together" Mikey's eyes widened in shock as he scooted closer to her in an effort to comfort her.

"Linka..." he trailed off but she shook her head and gave him a weak smile. "It's fine. It slipped out that I wasn't a virgin anymore more in the locker room and one of Martha's stupid lackeys spread it around the school along with other lies" Linka had the most defeated look on her face and he could tell this was hard on her so he did the only thing a guy in handcuffs could do, he leaned towards her and pressed their foreheads together, he could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks and smirked.

"Mi-Mikey what are you doing?" She stammered out Mikey shrugged his shoulders and pulled away.
"I can't hug cause of these shiny bracelets so next best thing," he said grinning.

The door to the principal's office opened and Daniel walked out he gave a snide smirk at Mikey and Linka and scoffed. "Hope you like expulsion thug boy"

"Daniel!"

Daniel scoffed once more and left the office, principal Burns looked at Linka and nodded at her. "I'm ready to see you now Ms. Loud"

Linka stood up and looked at Mikey as she walked into the principal's office leaving Mikey to sit by himself his head hung low and he gave a deep sigh unsure of whatever would come of him when it was his turn to walk in that room.

"Shit...."

.............