14

Linka was walking to Clare's house early today she said she had someone for her to meet.

Linka Pov

I wish Clare didn't have to make this meeting so early, I barely had enough time to put anything on.

Today I have on a pair of Lynn's grey sweat pants a black tank top and a purple hoodie with black skulls on it I  that I stole from Luke while he was asleep.

It doesn't help he puts his name on everything his name is spelled out clearly on jagged letters.

I also have Lokis black slides, Loni's shades and one of Lars' vampire bats hiding in my pocket.

Oh well perks the perks of having brothers I guess.

End pov

Linka walked up to Clares front door and knocked she waited for the door to open.

As she was waiting she heard her phone ring and saw it was Lars calling her.

"Hello Linka speaking" she said putting on Lonis shades and waited for him to speak.

"Have you seen druid I woke up to feed him and the others and he's missing" Lars said to some people due to his melancholy and dark attitude you might think Lars didn't care but Linka could tell he was worried about druid.

"Don't worry Lars he's sleeping in my pocket right now do you want me to watch him for the day?" she asked as she pulled the sleeping vampire bat out of her pocket .

"sigh, I suppose that would be fine just don't let him get a taste of human blood" He said and linka nodded her head.

"No problem, He likes squirrels right?" Links as Druids eyes popped open and chased a squirrel up a tree.

"Yes he loves them he'll be asleep all day so he shouldn't be a any trouble thanks Linka" He said as he heard the frantic screams of squirrels over the phone.

"No problem Lars I'll see you at home ok" she said he said okay and hung up.
Linka put her phone in her pocket as she extended her hand when she saw Druid flying towards her with a satisfied look on his face he landed on her head instantly falling asleep.

Linka chuckled and gently put him back in her pocket, she turned back to the front door and knocked again louder and harder this time she didn't wait long.

The door was opened by Clare who opened up the door, she had a smile on her face.

"Oh Linka right on time, there's someone I want you to meet" Clare did a come here gesture and pulled Linka in the house.

Linka lifted her shades in confusion.
"Clare what are you up to?" Linka asked looking in the direction Clare was looking.

She saw a guy around 6'2 walking towards the door, he had on a black tank top and a red short sleeve button up over it.
He had on tank cargo pants and red converse and his hair were made up of braids being pulled back into a pony tail. He had smile on his face and extended his hand.

"You must be Linka, I'm Javen it's nice to meet you Clare's told me a lot about you" He said, Linka looked at his head and shook it and looked at Clare for an explanation.

Clare walked next to Javen and wrapped her arms around his.
"He's my boyfriend" she said shyly but happily.

Linkas eyes widened and squeed causing Clare to squee and both of them to jump up and down in excitement.

"Ohh my gosh Clare I'm so happy for you, I want all the details start from the beginning go!" Linka said barely containing her excitement.

"Well we've been dating for about almost three weeks, and we met at the schools open house in the chorus classroom we have two classes together he's really sweet linka very aggravating at times but sweet" Clare said, Javen rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"She couldn't keep her eyes off me, I was just that good looking and I asked her out in the coolest way" he said rubbing his chin and smirking, Linka raised her eyebrow and looked at Clare who just laughed.

"His little sister ran over to me and said he had a crush on me and said we make a cute couple hehe it was adorable" Clare giggled, Javen huffed and rolled his eyes.

"And you still said yes to dating me so HA" he said he laughed but stopped realizing what he just said causing the girls to laugh loudly.

"And I wouldn't have thought twice about it Haha" Clare laughed.

"Come on we gotta get to school haahaaha" Linka said, Clare nodded.
"BYE MOM BYE MOM I'M OFF" Clare yelled out to her moms.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL TODAY SWEETIE"

"WE LOVE YOU"

"LOVE YOU TOO" Clare yelled back as she Javen and Linka left for school.