28 - I don't care.

The sun had risen as they all arrived back at the mansion. It wasn't cold anymore, instead, it was warm. Rochelle and Jeff walked into the mansion first, hand in hand, smiling at each other. BEN was trying to stop crying, he was way too emotional. Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack walked through the door second. Slender Man was last along with BEN. Hoodie, Masky and Smile all looked at Jeff, Rochelle and the others as they all walked inside. 
 "Um... what happened?" Masky asked as Slender Man walked into his office and locked the door. He was not a very happy man. "Do I really want to know, or...?" 
 "You can know if you want." Laughing Jack said, sitting on the sofa, petting Smile. Masky looked at Hoodie and they both nodded. 
 "Jeff proposed." Eyeless Jack added to what Laughing Jack said, sitting next to him. 
 "Wait... Jeff proposed to L.J?" Hoodie said, obviously confused. 
 "No, no, no! Jeff proposed to Rocky." BEN answered, looking over towards Rochelle and Jeff. "And, Slendy wasn't very happy about it as you can guess. Then, Jeff made Slendy tell Rocky how she became Slendy's daughter. It was manic. Oh, and we got locked in the theme park." BEN explained, sitting next to the Jack's. 
 "Oh, so he's gonna be pissed for a while, huh?" Masky asked and everyone nodded. Smile growled a little, knowing what Slender Man was like pissed. "This is not good then.." 
 "Yeah, I know... Can we watch a movie?" Rochelle replied, grabbing the TV remote and turning the TV on. 
 "Sure, which one?" Jeff asked, pulling a box of DVD's out of from underneath the sofa. Rochelle looked at the box for a while. After about five minutes, she still couldn't find one she wanted to watch, so, they just watched normal TV. "And this is your last resort?" 
 "Yeah, pretty much." Rochelle replied, cuddling up to Jeff. After a while, Masky and Hoodie went to check on Slender Man, since, you know, he'd been in his office for quite a while now. They knocked on the door, and seconds later it was pulled open by a tentacle. Hoodie and Masky went inside and shut the door behind them. 
 "Um... We heard what happened..." Masky said, taking a seat on the of the comfy chairs. Hoodie took the other chair. 
 "Yes.. And? You must think it's wrong." Slender Man replied, putting the pen down he was writing with. 
 "No.. If Jeff want's to marry Rocky, then he can marry Rocky." Hoodie answered, sitting up right. Slender Man looked at Hoodie and Masky, and sighed. 
 "I don't know if I want that happening.. .I mean, what if they had... kids?" Slender Man put his hands together. 
 "Why can't they have kids? It's not- Oh... I understand... Eww." Masky replied, shivering. Hoodie shivered too. 
 "I don't want that to happen to my little girl. She may not have been mine in the first place, but I know whats right for her and whats wrong." Slender Man said, swallowing a lump at the back of his throat. "I want someone always watching them, okay? That's your jobs." Hoodie and Masky nodded, standing up and leaving the room. They walked back into the living room where they found Jeff and Rochelle kissing. 
 "Umm...." Masky mumbled from behind them. They instantly stopped and turned around. Rochelle blushed and pushed Jeff away from her playfully. "Your father doesn't want you doing that, you know." 
 "I know, but he doesn't control me." Rochelle replied, smiling. Masky and Hoodie knew this was going to be harder than they thought.