Part 2

~~Jonathan POV~~

I walked through the park, wondering what will the filming be like. I reached the small group of people who were already trying to set up everything to shorten the time of the work. Suddenly a small short haired guy jumped in front of me.

"Hi, you must be Jonathan Groff, I'm glad you came" he said with a huge grin on his face. I nodded and he continued "I'm Lin-Manuel Miranda by the way. I made this cover-like thing to promote my musical In the heights. Did you like the song?" he asked. Wow, this man needs to chill. Okay, actually I understand him, I remember that I was almost as excited as he is when I debuted on Broadway.

"Well, actually I haven't heard it yet" I answered, obviously embarrassed.

"And yet, you have come" he said but I couldn't decide if he was angry or just astonished.

"They said it will be a hip-hop cover of High School Musical with a lot of rap in it. That can't go wrong, can it?" I let out a slightly nervous giggle.

"You are right" he playfully slapped my arm "Then I hope you will like it. You will have basically nothing to do, just stand there when I tell you and be yourself. Sorry, I gotta run" he pointed to a spot in front of a building and as he said, ran away.

Okay~, so this won't be a challenging acting performance. I can't say I mind it. I have a feeling that if this man wrote it then it will be fun. Besides High School Musical is amazing. It can't be that bad, right? Right?

"Hello hello hellooo!" I heard someone shouting into a loudspeaker.

I turned around to see who it is and I saw that Lin guy was... It was Lin, wasn't it? So him standing on a table. Hold on, why on earth was he on a table? Nevermind...

"Soooooo, now that we are all here and all is prepared we can start shooting. We have already done the singing part in the morning so now we will only make the rap part, okay? Okay! Everybody, please go to your places. We will listen to the full song because I want to hear the full of it" he spoke and then he sent me a wink.

God, am I really the only person who hasn't heard this song? This is kind of awkward. I went to the spot Lin showed me and waited for the music to start. I heard the familiar tunes from the speakers and I started to sing the original lyrics in my head, but a completely different voice started to sing different lyrics. As I listened to it, I noticed to myself that the singer, Lin I suppose, was not at all a professional singer. Although it was not that bad, I wouldn't even call him a singer. The music had changed so I turned around to watch Lin. He started rapping and I would lie if I'd say I wasn't impressed. He walked closer, then walked down on some stairs, still rapping at a quite admirable speed.

"You better tell Zac Efron that he gotta get off. Because he's never gonna look like Jonathan Groff"

What? Okay, it's a hilariously good rhyme I have to admit that, but what? I tried to not laugh, but I gave him a "Really?" look.

"Woo, damn he's so cute" he continued. Our eyes met and suddenly I was lost.

How on earth has someone so deep brown eyes? I swear I could barely see the line of his pupils. I don't know what was happening. I mean I'm gay, I was already aware of that, but isn't this too fast? Usually, I don't get a crush on someone this easily. Come on, I don't even know if he is gay! Wait a sec... Does he mean it or it was just for the song?