0.02

"Harry get out of the car we're going to be late" Liam said rounding up the other boys as we exited the van and into the building

We were called in for a serious meeting from Uncle Simon, meetings with him were so rare. We only get meetings with him if we get in trouble so that possibly means we're in deep trouble

"Boys Simon Cowell is ready for you guys". Allison, Uncle Si's intern, said emotionless as we walked into the glass walled office with pictures of people he managed with like Cher Lloyd our good friend and Little Mix.

"Sit down boys". Uncle Simon said with a mixture of anger and disappointment in his eyes.

WE ARE IN DEEP SHIT

"Hello Uncle Simon!!" We all said happily except for Niall whose greeting sounded a lot like" Hwilloe unblce seimone" with the amount of food that was in his mouth, he could have choked from saying that but nope.

"Boys, now I think you know why I asked you guys to come here." Simon questioned

"Actually no Uncle Si you just called us to get in your office this instant" Louis said with a smirk on his face.

Really Louis!?! Don't act smart to Simon, even if you're sassing him or not

"The reason I called you guys into my office was because of this" he threw what seemed like 20 magazines all with a similar heading "One Direction a complete mess" or "One Direction not responsible?' Which made Daddy Direction here very disappointed as well.

"Now why do you think I asked you guys here?" Anger filled his voice which scared us because he never raised his voice at us

"Umm...we were...we didn't...we did...." All of the boys stuttered with fear.

"I'm sorry boys but the way you guys can get the paparazzi to know that you guys can be responsible men is to adopt a child"

"ADOPT A CHILD!! WE'RE TOO YOUNG TO ADOPT A CHILD AND WHY?!?" We all screamed with rage in our voices

Uncle Simon cleared his voice and continued

"Yes adopting a child, it can show them that you can be serious and that's not a problem because Louis is already what almost 40 or something and is eligible to sign the parent form to be he/she parent or guardian and you ask why? answer that question for yourself."

I can hear mumbles from the boys until Louis spoked which can change our band forever

"I'll be a father."

* * * * *

I cant believe I said I'll do it. Its worth it because our reputation is at stake. So hope the boys wont be mad at me.

Even if we were just adopting a child for our reputation,we will still love this child like our own. I looked around and saw the mixture of emotions on the boys faces and let me tell you..

I mean Eleanor and I are already engaged and the boys and I want to keep our reputation clean with no utter non sense

This is going to be FUN

"Great. Now Louis I want you and the boys to be at the care home in 10 minutes I already called a lady name Anne so you better get going" Uncle Simon said and he shooed us off to the van as we went straight to the care home.

Skipping the 10 minute drive there

"Okay so we all decided what kind we want correct?" I asked the boys as they nodded and screamed out " A GIRL"

"Great now lets make a great impression" Liam said as he rang the doorbell. No one answered

We rang the doorbell more than 5 times, then a middle aged woman who seemed in their 50's with a happy smile she must be Anne.

"Hello there young boys, you must be One Direction, Simon called saying you wanted to adopt a child well come on in" Anne said politely as she brought us inside the house.

" The lads and I were looking for a girl maybe in their teen years?" Liam said with a fatherly voice. All the other boys went their separate ways searching for someone to bring home with a great personality and not some crazed girl.

As I way walking I heard a girl saying

"Why is she even here she thinks she's going to get adopted by One Direction I mean I'm better than her look at me" I called on the other boys to hear the fight going on and all of a sudden I saw a girl, maybe in her teen years wearing you know clothes that cover up her body.

As I examined this girl I noticed she said this come back that I knew the boys we're going to take her . I saw all the boys staring at the whole argument as well

"Well,why is there three Oompa Loompa in line isn't this line for kids who want to get adopted, not the line to go to Charlie in the Chocolate Factory?" The lads and I started to laugh really loud with the other kids.

Big Mistake. Everyone turned around and saw us wide eyed especially the clothed girl. She whipped her head towards us, looking at us with eyes filled with boredness and just plain,not impressed. That's weird others girls would scream and try to rape us but not her.

There's something different about this girl and I want to know what it is.