Notice

Hey!! uuh how do I begin this hmm? It's actually been quite a while since I last wrote so i'm feeling a bit awkward hahaha. Well, that's not the case. The reason i'm here is because I wanted to explain my sudden absence ^^ 

Well, i'm actually on hiatus but yeah I forgot to put that statement on my profile, i'm really sorry about that. I felt like i've been running away from my responsibilities or so by not keeping my promises to you readers. I've been stressing out with my entrance exams and so on. Striking to be a person that could make my parents proud is a really big pressure for me. But, here I am, now furthering my studies in a college and took engineering in Mechatronics :') I know that my path will be a lot difficult than before, but, I'll try my hardest than before. 

I also wanted to mention to the other readers that has been supporting me! I'm really touched by the comments, the votings that you readers contributed. Like seriously, sometimes when i'm in class, a notification from gmail suddenly told me that random username just gave you a vote? or a like? i don't even remember the phrases that we use here xD but yeah, my point is that, from all those positive comments, likes and convincing me to keep on updating really gave me a light of hope in my heart. Showing me that I could still write like before even though i'll be busy from now on. 

To wrap everything up, once again, I'm really sorry and thank you for supporting me and this story! I won't promise you guys that I could update the story frequently like before, but, I'll try my best to find a time where I could leisurely continue writing this story ^^ Bis dann!