Chapter 15 : Focused

Sorry for not updating in a while. I was expecting to write more but it turns out that I watched more yaois on my holiday xD. So, I'm very sorry and I hope that this chapter could feel up the lost of your yaoi-ness for you readers (even tho I'm predicted it to be a short one). Even so, hope you guys enjoy!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yuri's POV

" Look! Look at me guys! Am I cool as Victor?" I posed with both of my hands wide open.

"Wah! That's so co-"

"Huh, don't think about being like Victor!"

"That's mean! Apologize to Yuri right now!"

I know I'm pathetic. But-

"YURI!"

"YURI IS SO COOL!"

"HAVE MY BABIES!"

Wait what?

"NOO HE BELONGS TO VICTOR!"

E-eh what did I just hea-?

"Yuri~ let's go~ they're calling for us"

" Victor..."

He grabbed onto my hands without having any intentions of letting it go. The warmth of his hand is spreading to my hands. The scent he gave off is really calming.

"Yuri"

Yes, my husband?

"Yuri~ are you..wake up!"

Mhmmm what did I? Finish your sentence Victor~

"MY KATSUKI YURI WAKE UP DON'T IGNORE ME WAKE UP~~~"

What?!

I woke up and meet with a pair of blue eyes, staring eagerly at me. When I had caught up with reality, I finally realise that Victor was on top of me with his yukata sliding off of him, barely seeing his toned stomac- NOO

I pushed Victor without knowing what I'm doing and as expected it went on the wrong way. I pushed Victor with my eyes closed, terrible decision, and now I was the one in between Victor's legs.

I blushed ten times harder.

"Oooh~ I didn't know you were this eager hmm~ are you horny? Or should I say in heat?" He smirks when he had finished his pervert sentence.

"NOOOOO GETOUTGETOUTRIGHTNOW"

"Heh~ slow down Yuri~ I couldn't understand if you say it that fast you know~ come on, use that tongue of yours to speak slowly and skillfully with the face of your-"

"GET OUT STOP SAYING LITTLE THINGS THAT TURNED INTO SOMETHING WEIRD!!" I pushed Victor out of the room with all my force.

"Geez, okay okay I'm getting out" he pouted.

"At least give me some reward for my effort to wake that beautiful ass of yours"

I happily handed him something and closed the door loudly.

Why is my life turned out like this after 2 years?

Yup, it has been 2 years ever since Victor started coaching me. I could still remember the first time we met though. Good old days, huh.

The sound of my phone making me snapped back to reality. I grabbed onto my phone and quickly open my social medias. Like usual, the fangirls are crazy over me. I tossed my phone aside and lay back on my bed. Thinking about how do I got here.

Last year, I've got 2nd place for the Grand Prix Final and I was proud of it. With that, slowly I became more and more famous plus when they found out that Victor will remained coaching me, even though he had gone back with skating, making it more popular.

With that, its been 2 years and I still haven't confessed to Victor. Left alone with my heat. My heat didn't come yet. This worries me. Anyways, I'm sure that I'll get my heat with in this year.

Not to mentioned, my son has found his mate and I heard that they live happily together as a couple. Victor and I were glad to hear that news. Who knew that he could be cuddly with his partner.

Anyways, yeah about the heat. I'm not really sure but I hope it will not come until I told Victor about us.

Knock knock

"Yuri~ let's eat some breakfast and practice our performance together~"

"Okay~ I'll be changing first. You can go ahead Victor."

I was about to take off my pajamas then suddenly a certain person interrupted me with a loud crash behind me. The moment I turned around, the door had died. And there stood Victor smiling with a black, menacing aura behind him.

"Yuri~ we have agreed to eat together right? You know what happened if you broke the rule right~"

"N-NOOOO I'M SORRY"

"Apology unaccepted" he smiled even wider.

"HELP ME KAMISAMA!"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Well, that's all from me~

SIKE

[EXTRA]

Victor's POV

Yuri handed me something in my hand as a 'thank you gift' for helping him up. But, there's something off about it.

He 'smiled' at me and shut the door forcefully. I turned around and look at my hands while slowly opening it.

This is incredibly a shock for me. Who knows that he gave me a
.
.
.
.
.
Vibrator.

Hmmm.

IN THE PRESENT

How dare could he asked me to eat alone. Need some punishment for this. I smirked at the thought of the gift that he gave me. That's a good gift to use right now.

With that, Ara's out!