Chapter 13: Yurio's Thoughts

Thank you to the readers that willingly to spend your time on this shitty story of mine xD and also I'm sorry for the past few days. I've been really busy with my school sport activities Anyways, enjoy this chapter ;)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yurio's POV

It's been 2 days since I came back from Japan. I was doing my best in Russia. Left alone with all the blabbering from Yakov.

"Haaa" I sighed, remembering the day when I arrived in Japan.

I've always had this feeling when the day I heard Victor went to Japan. I've got this feeling of something is coming for the both of them. Its like I knew what had been coming.

When I had my stay in the bathe house, aaaah, now I realized it.

No wonder Victor was in a hurry to fly to Japan. They are meant to be mates. Even though the 'myths' about having mates is truly debunked by myself but I was surprised to see they are meant to be together.

They were being all lovey-dovey and shit stuff but I had to admit that its nice to see them happy. Leave alone of the thought that I fucking hate to see the pig's horrible smile.

In the past few days being there, all I could remember was Victor was trying desperately to get Yuri slept with him. On the other hand, Yuri didn't want to because of his 'fragile' heart he owned. I pity Victor for being rejected.

To sum it up, they both have realized that they were mates but they just couldn't told each other the truth. Well, all I could do was to... Kinda pray for them to get together? Oh don't underestimate me that I'm in love with the old geezer. He's way to old for me. Its just that I want to see them both happy.

Before Victor came to Japan, he's been really stressed out about his performance and routine. But, he smiled even more when the day he met Yuri on the last year of grand Prix final. He gave a smile to Yuri but unfortunately Yuri just brushed it off. In that moment, Yuri was miserable and he shut himself till no one knows his whereabouts. But, the day he uploaded the video, Victor flashed a really wide smile.

That isn't the point here. The main point was the face he gave to Yuri when were having our fight against each other. He released off his aura to Yuri. The way he looked at Yuri with those calm eyes. And the way he smiles at Yuri was a huge difference with the smile he gave to us.

That's why I felt guilty for separate them apart. Who wants to be separated by their mates? Especially to omegas. They are longing for their alpha's touch and presence. That's why I'm really envious to see them both. But, what annoys me the most was the pig didn't have his first heat yet. Ooooh, I wished it would come sooner or later so that they both can overcome it in instant.

I hate to admit this but

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I also wanted an alpha for myself.

^*^*^*^*^*^*

That's all from me! I hope you enjoy this short story and I'm sorry if this is shitty useless but thank you for reading it! Hope you guys enjoy!

Ara's out!