Chapter 19 : Heat

I'm sorry if you guys are waiting for the next chapter T^T I was busy collecting some materials for this.  Again, I apologized for not updating it for so long. I do wanted to make this chapter the best for you guys xD Well, anyways, thank you for waiting and enjoy!

WARNING!

There'll be lots of....hehe...

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Yuri's POV

Why does my body feels very heavy? Uugh, it feels hot. hot. HOT

I opened my eyes and only to be woken up by pillows and blankets surrounded me.  W-why am I being surrounded by? Ugh.

"M-my head....uuugh..." I rubbed my head till a sting feeling hit me.

"AAAAAH" I screamed.

Wh-why is my body so hot, it hurts, i want...VICTOR!

"Haaaa....Haaaa" I panted. 

Ughh. This feeling I cant endure it. It's too much. The hotness, sweat and horny feeling. Suddenly,  Yurio burst into my bedroom.

"Y-yurio....help...." I begged Yurio to help me.

He came closer and sat beside me, rubbing my back. Why is Yurio being a good guy today? This is weird but i'm thankful of him for being nice to me.

"Yuri...Do you know what this is?" He asked me with a soft tone but serious.

I looked at him and realized. Is this my heat? I looked at Yurio.

"I-is this....h-he-hea-he"

"Oi pig, I'm being patient and nice right now. Spit it out before I spit my saliva on you"

"HEAT!" I shouted, scared of what he might do. He is an angel in disguised.

"Yup, that's true. Also, do you know who's your partner is?" He smirked at me.

I looked at him, blushing.

"Don't you fucking dare blush in front of me. It's disgusting." He looked away.

"B-but since you're in heat...I'll forgive you..." He said in a really low voice but I could still hear it.

"Mhmm...UGH" I panted.

Yurio turned his head towards me, worried. He seemed to be flustered and trying to comfort me. I knew it, he is a good guy.

"I-its fine yurio" I smiled at him.

"no...you're not...i know how it feels" 

Well, that's normal for him to say that since he has found his mate.

"Yu-yurio....I want....Victor..please I want him right now...beside me.."

Yurio looked at me sadly. 

"I-I can't do that...i-i'm sorry...but I'll try my best" 

I was confused when he said that. But what I know is that I'm longing for Victor.

"This only the beginning Yuri, you'll face much more. With that, please drink this. It'll help you to sleep. It's not a drug okay, it's some sort of tea for calming us, omegas, down"

I nodded and drink the tea. In a few moments later, my eyes were getting heavy and I drifted off to asleep.

Yurio's POV

Haaa, thank god the pig is asleep. I feel bad for him because Viktor is not beside him. I need to think of something. As I walked out of the room, I walked my way to the empty halls. Yuri's parent informed all the people to avoid walking in this area except for the omegas. When I've arrived at the main hall, Victor run towards me.

"H-how's yuri?" He asked me.

"He's fine. I already gave him the tea." 

"U-um....do you know how could I be beside him through his heat? Without me making love to him?"

I got pissed and yelled.

"YOU OLD GEEZER WHY WONT YOU JUST FUCK HIM RECKLESSLY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS?!"

"Y-yurio...I-i do wanted to do that to him b-but I need his 'green light' or I'll feel bad doing him" He looked away, blushing.

I got pissed again.

"THIS AGAIN WITH THE BLUSHING HAAAAAA YOU DON'T NEED HIS GREEN LIGHT, BLUE LIGHT, RED LIGHT JUST FUCK HIM ALREADY. HE KEPT ON BEGGING ME TO HELP HIM CALL YOU. HE NEEDS YOU. BUT HERE AGAIN WITH THE LIG-" I was cut off by Victor.

"Y-yurio....did you go to school? There's no such things as blue light in the street li-"

"FUCK OFF!" I walked away, pissed, but at the same time I was thinking on how to help them. I need to ask Beka...

"HAAAAAAA"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

LOOOOOL sorry no smut in this chapter just LOTS of cursing from yurio xD

Okaaaay, I hope you guys enjoy this ^^ 

Ara's out!