Chapter 8.

♥♥ Yeah.... that was a lot longer than I expected.... I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Well here is Chapter 8! ♥♥

Harry's POV

I pulled into Eleanor's driveway and ran out of the car and up to the door, all remnants of the rehearsed apology gone from my head.

I knocked on the door.... ugh answer faster!!!!

The door opened slightly, and Eleanor's head peeked out.

"Harry, you should go, Lou doesn't want to see you"

I ignored her and pushed past her and into her house. I needed to find Louis.

When I saw him, he was curled up on the couch in my jumoer with his blue blanket from our matching 'his and hers' set.

I immediately ran up to him, babbling apologies that probably meant nothing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find me the way you did, and I'm sorry that I ignored you, and that I moved out of OUR room, and that I've been hiding something important from you. I'm sorry that I've been pushing you away, and not being the friend I should be, and that I broke your heart..." I finished out of breath.

" An apology? Really? Because honestly Harry... it's a little late to be doing this... and you should be sorry for all of those things... I just want to know why you were so upset with me" He choked out, pulling the jumper over his hands.

"I know!" I sobbed, "And nothing was your fault, I'm a selfish prick who only cared about myself" I finished quietly.

He sat there, staring at me as I finished apologizing.

"I have one more thing to apologize for before telling you what I should of told you a while back.... I'm sorry for not doing this sooner...''

Louis frowned and sat up slightly, "for not doin---" He was interrupted as I crushed my lips against his in a kiss I've been longing for since the day I met him.

I gripped at his waist, not bothering to be gentle as I slowly felt his lips mold against mine. He wanted this just as much as I did, and I could tell by the way he ferverously //AN: what is that a word?// moved his mouth against mine.

Louis began pushing me back into the sofa as he climbed on top of me. Lou roughly grabbed my wrists and held them tight in his own firm hands, and moved his lips to the shell of my ear.

"If the next words out of your mouth are anything along the terms of 'I'm straight' then you better tell me right now'' He said forcefully.

I let out a soft whimper, and shook my head while I replied with a disgruntled "Bisexual".

Obviously happy with my response, he pushed his lips back onto mine, both of us so lost in our lust, and needs that we didn't even remember that we were in Eleanor's house.