Chapter 5.

♥♥ Hey guys! So on Friday I’ll be leaving for 17 days. I WILL HAVE INTERNET THIS TIME, but I probably won’t update more the once or twice. I’ll be really busy, sorry, but here’s chapter 5 of WLS. P.S. I don't know why it's so spaced out. ♥♥

~~~~~~ Harry’s POV ~~~~~

I felt bad. After last night, I realized how bad it hurt to know that Louis was having nightmares of me. I mean, I knew I was pushing him away, but I have a reason… he’s just not ready to know, nor am I ready to tell him.

I got up a bit earlier this morning so that I could make Louis breakfast. I miss him so much, and I could see by the look on his face that I was hurting him just as bad.

So I was making breakfast for Louis and I heard him come downstairs but I was too busy rehearsing my apology for him in my head.

----------------------

I just handed him breakfast. If I’m honest, he looked like a wreck… his eyes were red and puffy, cheeks stained with tears, his usually perfect hair was quite messy (and not in the good way).

“Hey Lou” I struggled out with a smile.

“Hmm?” he replied, making it pretty obvious he didn’t want to talk.

“I just wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting towards you lately…” I told him, really wanting him to accept my apology.

Instead of saying what I thought he was going to, he said, “So you’ll move back into our room Hazza?” with a small smile that practically broke my heart.

Oh god… no I can’t do that, but what was I supposed to tell him?

“Umm… Well I just think it’s best if I stay in Zayn’s room for right now…” I trailed off, afraid of his response.

I started to see the tears form in his eyes. His eyes immediately took over this blank look.

“Boo please understand… I can’t tell you right now, but I will when I’m ready, I promise!”

He ignored me and headed straight up to our… his room.