Chapter 6.

♥♥ Sorry it took so long to update! I’m going to start updating my stories once a week, but maybe twice :). It’s really hard for me to come up with ideas for this story, because it’s so cliché. Also, please please read my other story and vote it if you enjoy it! Thanks so much babes! :)xx ♥♥

~~~~~ Louis’ P.O.V ~~~~~

Why does he keep pushing me away? I know he’s not ready to tell me, but he needs to soon. I don’t know how much longer I can last with my heart breaking like this.

After what he said at breakfast, I immediately went upstairs, sick to my stomach.

I decided to make a plan. I’m suffering… more than I’d like to admit, so what I’m going to do is get over him.

I called up one of my old friends, Eleanor, to come over and hang out. She understands me more than anything, even more than the boys.  

------------------------------------

“I’M HEERRREEEE!” my peppy friend shouted from down the stairs.

“Hey El!” I yelled, bounding down the stairs with the first natural smile on my face in a couple days.

I engulfed her in a huge hug.

“Ellie I haven’t seen you in forever!” I pouted. She just giggled and kissed me on the cheek with a ‘sorry’.

After we caught up from not seeing each other for a while she paused.

“So Lou, what’s really bothering you? It’s a guy, huh?”

I nodded softly with sad eyes. She literally knows everything about me though I wouldn’t be able to hide it if I tried.

“Hmmm… Harry?” She asks. I nod again, afraid of what my voice will sound like.

After I explained what happened and broke into tears a couple times, she came up with a plan to help me get over him.

I’m going to stay at Eleanor’s house for a week or so, escape from everything. She already talked to management, so they haven’t set up any radio shows or interviews. She will also be keeping me busy constantly so that it will narrow the chances of my thinking about him.

After packing my bag I headed downstairs, and out the door with El, not bothering to look at Harry.