Chapter 20

Y/n pov

Black. That's all I see. 

Maybe if I open my eyes I would see more.

Nope.

Darkness covers the room.

Of course my teleportation doesn't work. I would be surprised if it did.

I should have never let my guard down. I thought he was the one. I thought he was perfect. I guess I have really bad taste in guys.

It's bright. It's too bright. But I don't know if it's the flashlight that's shining on my eyes, or the guy standing next to that flashlight.

"Why are you doing this Monoma?" I say

"Ouch. That hurts Y/n. Are we no longer on Name basis anymore. Am I going to have to start calling you Midoriya?" He says

"No. That makes me think of my brother who's way more popular than me. I love him, but sometimes I'm a little jealous."

"Y/n. I know this is the worst time to say this but I don't think I'll ever get a chance if I wait. I love you."

My heart leaps, but this is not a good time for a romantic ride. No way he could be telling the truth. After what he's done it has to be a lie. But my heart says otherwise. But I think my hearts just crazy.

"Monona, I'll say this again, why are you doing this?"

He starts crying

"I don't know! I was doing this for my mom, but now I just don't know! Whether you believe me or not Y/n I do love you, but I guess I'll never get to show it."

Then All For One comes in and Monona says two last words to me.

"I'm sorry."

"Neito" All For One says, "You've done good."

"Where's my mom"

"What?"

"You said you had a quirk that would bring her back to life. You said if I gave you the soul keeper quirk then you would bring her back. You know, the only reason why I agreed to stay here and be treated like a slave."

"The reason you stayed here was because if you didn't you'd die. I probably told you that I would bring her back to life because you were a child and only cared about your mommy, and would do anything to get her back."

He slammed Monona into the wall making him pass out.

Oh ya that's great. I'm going to die. I couldn't even eat one last sandwich.

A/n dont worry. Not dead just had a little vacation