Chapter 5

I woke up. It was the first day of training for the sports festival.

"Y/n! I'm going out for a run!" Said Onii-chan.

He was already training! I thought we would eat some breakfast, watch a few shows, and maybe have time for a three hour practice. To be honest it was 1:00 pm. I am not much of a morning person.

Ding

I looked down at my phone. Neito had sent me a message.

Copy boi: Do you want to go train together?

I was surprised. That was sooner than I thought

Of Course! :Y/n Midoriya
When?: Y/n Midoriya

Copy boi: Now! Can you go to [Whatever name you want it to be] park?

Sure! It take me like two minutes to walk there!: Y/n Midoriya

I put on some cute clothes on, but clothes that I would be able to fight in.

I say goodbye to my mom and run out of the house.

I see Neito sitting on the fountain. He was in deep concentration with the ground.

"Hi Neito!" I say

I broke his concentration and startled him.

"Oh, Hi Y/n" He said

"So what are we going to do?" I ask

"Oh ya" Said Neito "We have a whole field for training! I thought we should do some battles and stuff!"

"Oh, okay!" I say

We walk out to the field and he asks for the drawbacks of my quirk.

"Not much" I say "When I teleport to fast sometimes I will get dizzy and get headaches, but that's about all. How about you."

"I can only copy a quirk for 5 minutes, and although I can have more than to quirk at once, I can't use them simultaneously." He said

I listened and comprehended every word he said.

"Can I touch you?" He said

I blushed. Even though I knew what he meant, that sounded a little too wrong.

He blushed back and said "You know what I mean!"

I laughed and gave him my arm. As he touched it he started teleporting around.

"Wow You can teleport so fast!" He said, "I already feel way smarter!"

He looked around with a smile on his face. The smile then turned into confusion as he turned and stared at everybody that was near. He then stared at me.

"Yn," He says as I start looking at him with concern "Why do I see tiny little light orbs in everyone?"

'Fuck' I think

"Are you sure you didn't bump into someone in the last five minutes?" I say

He looks up, trying to remember if he accidentally touched someone very recently. I could only hope that the answer was yes.

He finally looks at me and says "There was a little girl that bumped into me while running around in the field."

I was saved!

"Her quirk is really cool!" He kept on going, "Everybody has these orbs inside of them, and I can see everybody's personality and such! You're orb is dancing around and is light blue!"

I blushed. I could never see my soul.

"Hey Monoma," I say "Instead of fighting do you want to get something to eat?"

"Sure" he says

We teleport to the nearest diner and we order some food.

"So why do you hate 1-A?" I ask while shoving pancakes down my throat.

"Well..." He says "They have gotten so popular just because they got attacked by villains. Now everyone thinks that they are stronger and more superior than the rest of the classes."

"I get what you mean. I guess I would also get mad if a class with the same standards as mine was called superior because of one thing that made them look good." I said "What are your likes and dislikes? I hate [something that you hate] and I love [something that you love]!"

"I love when I get to humiliate class 1-A and I hate class 1-A!" He says with a devilish smile.

"Okay, let's move on." I say while internally face palming my head     "Do you have any parents?" I ask

His face went dark.

"Oh, They died in a car crash."

He was lying

"I'm fine though"

He was lying

His phone buzzed

"Oh that's my sister! She said she wants me to come home. Got to go!"

He was lying