Chapter 11

I couldn't stop thinking about Neito. Time has passed since that day, and I have tried to figure out this feeling.I brought it down to one thing.

I like Neito.

"Studying for the test, plus keeping our physical strength in tip-top condi-OWW"

"Ahh my bad, your heads so big I ended up whacking you upside it." Said a very familiar voice

"Neito what do you think your doing!" I said "You hit my brother on purpose!"

"Maybe" He said "I forgot this was your brother Y/n. Sorry. "

A girl popped up behind us and said

"Wow! That was the first time someone was able to stop him from his rude comments! Except for me of course, but I don't count because my way of doing it is making him pass out. You guys are even calling each other by your given names!"

She started talking about the test and how it was probably going to have robots.

"Wow that's going to easy then!" I said "Anyways, Neito can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure" He says we walk to the sides.

"Do you want to study together?" I say

"What?" He says "I don't need help studying and I know you don't either. You have a quirk called enhanced intelligence! That means you have to be smart! I think we will be fine."

He starts walking away.

"Wait" My cheeks were flushed red. I can't tell him that I want to study with him because I want to be with him! "Two smart people studying means that we can improve on our weaknesses! If there was a person who didn't know anything in there then the smart person wouldn't learn anything!"

"True" He says. He walks over "Tonight"

"T-tonight" I say

Time skip

There he was. On my bed feeling the most fluffiest pillow.

"So what do you need help on?" He asks

"Oh… I'm the worst at English. The language is so confusing and there is no way the word 'buffalo' can make a grammatically correct sentence by saying it eight times. What do you need help on?"

"Well this is not a subject, but I need help on being nice."

I giggle a little, but since he was being serious, I quieted down.

"Okay so you start teaching me English, and then after I'll teach you… how to be nice." A smile came back, but I tried to hold my giggles in.

"Ok!" He said

Timeskip because we already know English!

"Okay now let's get on with my part" I said "Imagine I'm a person you hate-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah! I'm sorry but I hate way too much people. I hate all of class 1-A if I minus you of course." He said

"Okay…" I said "How about you just pick a person you really hate."

"Bakugo" He said instantly "At the sports festival I overpowered him with my awesome quirk, but he decided to take to take revenge without me knowing."

"Okay imagine I'm Kachan" I say

I try to sound as much like Kachan as possible. The hardest part was trying to see how Kachan would sound if he was nice.

"HeY MoNoMa WhAt ArE yOu DoInG tOdAy?"

"Today I'm thinking about how horrible you were at the sports festival! Like I've never seen anyone that had to be chained down to their podium! That's just pathetic! But I can't blame you because we all know that Todoroki just let you win! Just thinking about all of that makes me laugh!"