FROZEN HEART

FROZEN HEART.
━━━strike for love, strike for fear

started : july 10, 2019
published : july 10, 2019
finished : january 2, 2021

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CAMERON BOYCE
( MAY 28, 1999 ─ JULY 6, 2019 )

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CAMERON BOYCE( MAY 28, 1999 ─ JULY 6, 2019 )

          ✧˖*°࿐ ALL THE PEOPLE of Auradon can think about Ellie is that "she's just like her mother". Although Queen Elsa was able to gain control of her magic, no one could forget how destructive it was with just a little fear. And when everyone heard that she had a daughter born with the same powers, they wondered if Elsa's past would shape her daughter's future.

          ✧˖*°࿐ WHEN STUDENTS who have been chosen to attend Auradon Prep from the Isle of the Lost, everyone starts to think that it will only add more to their plate since they are already worrying about a teenager who is only learning to control her inherited magic. Now they have to worry about villain's children attending the same school as their children. Ellie on the other hand, wants to avoid these new students just as she would avoid other people.

          ✧˖*°࿐ CARLOS AND HIS friends don't trust anyone else but each other. Their parents only want them to do one thing and they don't want to disappoint them. No one understands the feeling more than Ellie, since she doesn't want to disappoint her mother by not getting ahold of her magic. It is time for the puppy skin-obsessed woman's son and the ice queen's daughter to shake hands...

SABRINA CARPENTER
ELLIE

SABRINA CARPENTERELLIE