033, queen mal

FROZEN HEART ━━ 033

( QUEEN MAL )

          WHEN ELLIE OPENED HER EYES, she was a little disoriented as she looked around and saw Carlos hovering over her. When he saw that she was awake, she didn't hesitate to pull her into the tightest hug she had ever had in her life.

          "For crying out loud, Ellie! Uma told me what happened and I was worried out of my mind!" he said.

          "Did I just die again?" Ellie asked.

          "Yeah, but Mal and Uma were able to bring you back. When Mal defeated Audrey and disarmed her, all the spells she casted were undone, even the sleeping death spell she put on you while you were distracting her and when that was undone, it was easier for them to revive you," Carlos explained.

          "What about Audrey? Is she okay?" Ellie questioned as she got up out of the bed.

          "They needed to bring Hades over here to wake her up but she's fine," Carlos answered as Ellie put her shoes on. "I know it's been hours, but I am really digging this new look of yours."

          "Keep drooling, Carlos," the blonde laughed as she put her hair in a ponytail while there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

          The door opened and Hayes walked in. "Hey. I'm heading back to the Isle with Uma and the others in a few minutes but I wanted to talk to you before I go," he said.

          "Go on," Ellie nodded with her arms crossed.

          "You were right. The cycle needed to end. Maybe my father really was wrong about everything and so was I," Hayes said.

          "Hayes, when I was down there getting the truth, I saw way more than Maleficent's memory. I saw how Hans treated you and you don't have to go back to the Isle and put up with that," Ellie said.

          "To be honest, I'm not going back for him. I'm going back for my friends. I care about them a lot more than I would like to admit," Hayes chuckled.