Chapter 26: Surprising

Narrator's POV

Sehun was confused on why Eunji was there, or how she even knew he was there in the first place! She was just looking at him, waiting for him to let her in.

"How did you know I was here?" he asked her.

"I asked your friend, Chanyeol," she replied.

"How'd you even... never mind, just come in," Sehun said, stepping aside so that Eunji could enter.

Once inside the house, Eunji began looking around and knew straight away that this was your house; Sehun's girlfriend's house.

"Why are you here, whale? I thought I made it clear before that I don't want to see you anymore," Sehun said.

"Well, since I thought I don't have many friends, I'd come and talk to you. Remember when I said my parents didn't like postponements and that it wasn't the first time it has happened to me?" Eunji asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"One of the guys started talking to me again, it was so weird."

"Do you really need to tell me this? I don't care about what goes on with your life," he told her, then starting to make his way back to the kitchen.

"It's Kai, who I was informed recently is your cousin," she said.

Sehun stopped walking and turned around to face her again. He sighed heavily and folded his arms across his chest, while leaning on the arch that led to the kitchen.

"So what? Good for you. He can do whatever he wants," said Sehun.

"I just thought I'd let you know," Eunji said quietly.

"Well now that you have... you know where the door is, just close it when you leave," he told her.

"You don't have to be a jerk about it!" she yelled, before stomping her way out the house and slamming the door.

The ruckus and noise downstairs caused you to see what was happening and when you got there, Sehun was in the kitchen, beating the eggs furiously.

"Sehun, what happened down here?"

"The TV was on earlier, babe. It's all right down here," he replied, and then smiling at you.

"Are you sure? Sounded pretty real to me," you chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he smiled.

-

Breakfast was great. You and Sehun talked all morning, and you felt as if nothing could be better. It was as if all the troubles you both went through were forgotten.

"You know, Kai's my cousin?" Sehun asked you.

"Really? Huh, no wonder," you said.

"No wonder what?" he asked.

"Uh... nothing," you smiled 'innocently'.

You did not want to say 'no wonder why they were both jerks' because Sehun was no longer a jerk now and so, that was why you just kept it in your head.

When afternoon came, Sehun took you to the pier and you felt curious and intrigued as to why he has brought you there. He held your hand, rubbing circles on it as you both sat down on the platform. He then stared out into the lake and at that moment, silence wrapped both of you.

You tilted your head up to look at him.

"Sehun, is something wrong?" you asked.

Sehun was brought back to his senses and he turned to look at you, before flashing his eye-smile. This was then followed by a kiss on the forehead.

"I thought I'd bring you at my favourite place," he began. "I love it here. There's no one else but me. I can just relax and do whatever I want with no one to nag me or judge me."

You smiled at him and pecked a kiss on his cheek, before you rested your head on his shoulder.

"That's nice... to have a place like this."

You and Sehun spent two hours there, just relaxing and taking a break from the rest of the world. When you went home, the front door was opened and as you walk inside, you both find Sehun's mother sitting inside.

"Eomma?! The hell are you doing here?" Sehun shouted.

Mrs Oh stood up from her seat and walked towards you, completely ignoring Sehun's question. She stood in front of you and stretched her hand to you.

"What is this?" you asked her coldly.

She sighed and took down her hand, placing it beside her.

"Look, I know you like my son and I know he likes you," she began. "I'm... I'm giving you permission."

"Permission?" you raised a brow.

"To date my son," she replied.

You and Sehun's face were both shocked; your eyes widened and jaw dropped. Were you hearing things or was she fooling both of you?

"Eomma, that's bullcrap," Sehun said.

Mrs Oh turned to her son and walked towards him.

"Your father and I were talking... You know how I hate being the antagonist. Do whatever you want, but don't come crying to me when something goes wrong."

She turned around and headed for the door, but Sehun took her arm and hugged her unexpectedly. Even Mrs Oh was surprised.

"Thank you," he whispered.

She patted his back, pulled away and smiled at him, before leaving. Mrs Oh loved her son deep down, she really meant no harm, but sometimes the things she did, did hurt people.

"What just happened?" you asked.

"I think we're officially a couple who have blessings from everyone," he laughed.

Sehun picked you up and twirled you around, while pecking kisses on you repeatedly everywhere on the face. It all seemed weird, but it was real.

Well, at least you and Sehun hoped it was.

- - - - - - - - - -

This is really short, but I hope you guys liked it somehow~

Also, this fan-fic might be ending soon, hehehe. 

COMMENT what you think below, and VOTE if you enjoyed it c:

Thank you for reading guyssss <3