let's stay in our pajamas

Start from the beginning

"Baby, wakeee upp." I dragged out annoying as her eyes slowly fluttered.

"No, fuck you. Let me sleep." She mumbled underneath her breath before turning on her side, her back facing me. But I saw a smile creeping on her face.

I giggled at her reaction, pushing her body to lay again on her back but she's holding her body down.

"I'll let you fuck you me if you wake up." I whispered seductively on her ear, before biting her earlobe.

She bolted in her sleep, turning around to face me and leaned her head towards mine, our noses touching.

I rolled my eyes as she grinned ear to ear, grabbing the back of my neck as she pulled me on top of her. I squealed loudly, trashing against her hold but she hold me down.

She closed her eyes again as I groaned, having no choice but to lay my chin on her chest. "Babe, your manager had been calling me nonstop. She said you had a photoshoot in 2pm." I mumbled, combing her hair, as I feel her body relax against my touch, her arms wrapped around my waist securely.

She shook her head, smiling subconsciously. "Nope, I ain't going."

"Whyyy?" I dragged out, tapping her cheeks.

"I'm having a bad day."

"That's lame." I rolled my eyes, straddling her waist as I crossed my arms, sitting comfortably at her stomach but her arms still wrapped around mine.

"I'm serious, babe. I had this urge and feeling that I don't want to go out or even leaving this bed." She popped her eyes open, shrugging her shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows, looking at her with a 'are you freakin kidding me' face. "Do you supposed me to believe your argument, Ms. Y/LN?"

"Yes, I'm your fucking girlfriend slash soon to be wife and I think I'm already changing my mind because I don't know if my girlfriend know how to choose which side she's supposed to be on!." She sarcastically said, sitting up and leaned her back against the headboard then crossed her arms.

I pouted, cupping her cheeks. "Buttt, babe. I have meeting in 2pm too, and I don't want to leave you here alone so get up and let's get brunch I'm hungry."

She shaked her head, turning head head away from me. "You're always hungry." Y/N mumbled quietly but I heard her clearly.

I huffed playfully, smacking her shoulder then waved my arms in the air as she hissed and glared at me playfully. "Of course, babe. Food is life!." I exclaimed loudly.

She rolled her eyes but looked at me lovingly, cupping my cheeks pulled me closer to her face. "Then don't leave. I'll order pizza and anything you want just don't leave and we'll stay in our pajamas then watch all day."

I looked at her incredulously as her nose nudge mine but her eyes looked to me thoroughly with those sparkling blue eyes that never failed to made my heart skipped a bit.

"What about my meeting and your photoshoot?"

"Let's ditched them. It's just for one day plus I'm having a bad dayyy." She wiggled her eyebrows, patting my thighs indicating for me to move from her lap. I plopped down beside her but she stretches her limbs, standing on her tippy toes as her bones cracked.

I let out a belly-laugh, as my body falls on the bed. She chuckled at me, walking through her walk in closet, rummaging to her clothes.

I wiped my happy tears, her clothes flying towards me as she headed towards the bathroom. "Change something comfy then we'll go downstairs." Y/N called out before closing the bathroom door.