i finally found runaway in your arms

A/N: This is different from what I usually write based on my style(Like I have one *note the sarcasm). I just tried it out and well if you have request just hit me up. Enjoy!

There are times where I wanted to just run away, like literally leave everything behind. When it all become too much that I can't handle, too toxic to breath that whenever I inhale I choked like a water had stucked up at my throat and mostly the ones who caused it. I wanted to run away. I wanted to so badly. Then I did without a second thought and without a doubt in my heart.

Hours of the process of running away. I found myself at the subway, I didn't find it weird. But maybe to the people whom seeing me here whenever I ran, I always escape with no where to go.
Nodding my head against the guard who just chuckled at me. I admit he's a good old man, Rodrick is my friend here in the subway. He spend his 10 years working here and luck at his side not my words. But then I sighed.

I can't seem to distract my mind. I'm not a cool kid like any teenager who had their nose up on whatever they busy themselves about. I have no money. Just clothes and a few granola bar in my bag, I made sure to take it a few. I couldn't afford myself to starve. I love me yknow. As I was walking to the halls of the subway, I didn't even know what I would do it feels like a slow motion kind of type, the one you saw on the t.v, wherein in a complicated situation like as asual where's the fun in just walking around?. My point is I bum-no she literally bumped into me. She didn't even saw me walking while I'm inch taller than her. What's happening to people now a days?. Being a good human with bones, I catch her so, she wouldn't fall but the irony of it is that I did with her on top of me.

She groaned against my neck and complained about how being a klutz she is. Shivers run down my spine and I giggled a bit. Its tickles. Then she stopped suddenly and glared at me. I widen my eyes at her, and spoke about of how she misunderstand it. She didn't listen to me, just stand up and didn't even offer her hand at me. Okay. Okay. She bumped into me and didn't even pull me up. Just great. What a rude bumper. I shaked my head. And dusted my imaginary dust in my pants. She then thanked me after awhile she finished dusting herself off. I just looked at her. For sure, one thing that I don't regret is that her bumping into me and admiring her. Her-I mean Camila, her name, seems knocked some sense into her head that she's being a rude bumper, and blessed me at telling her name. She's cute, pretty, gorgeous and amazing. Camila is clad in a ripped jeans, a sweatshirt, high ponytail situated on her hair and a converse shoes.

I'm just like wow. She's so beautiful. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even know that she's waving her hand in front of my face. I shake my head and apologize. Camila told me where I'm heading to. I told her hesitantly that I ran away. Softness in her eyes and concern is all I saw, it's different from Rodrick cause he's an old man. I'm just joking I love that old man. What I'm saying is that she understand, she do. She ran away like I did. Camila is from a wealthy family that seems, they lack of love. She don't want the attention from the wealth, she want it from her family. We're opposite. I'm running away from having too much attention to me and she's here because her family didn't gave her.

Who would ever thought that we're related yet opposite to each other?

But nevertheless I lead her to my peace. The hills. Not too far from the subway, just a half an hour ride of the sub and a little miles of walking then we arrived. Sitting not too close at each other. We talked about the things we never talked about of what our heart desires. I feel at ease. Just talking to her seems like I've known her for a few years not hours of our complicated encountered. I've never felt like I could be free, I've never felt I could feel the freedom at her words of wisdom, feel the comfort of someone who is really concerned about you. But mostly I think I liked her. I wouldn't have it on any other way, and I don't regret catching her on her trip to the ground. We talked until evening but I didn't even know that I feel asleep while leaning my weight at her, my head on her shoulder. She laughed and nudged me hard until I opened my eyes.

I jolted up in my sleep and nudged the hand back. I looked at her, she's just smiling cutely at me and hugged my waist. I blinked, looking at my surroundings.

I guess it's all just a dream, I chuckled. Everytime I sleep, my dream always remind me of how running away had take a big impact of my life. I for so longed for someone who didn't take me for granted, making me feel the amount of enough love, not the one that I felt back home. I found my home at the subway. She found-trip me at the time I needed someone that I didn't even know that all it takes a trip on the ground-and-catch-her. I never thought I'd met her. The one. The love of my life. And like I said I wouldn't have it in any other way. I closed my past life and open a door without a key because she's the only one who have it. I'm a sea sailed ship and she's my achor. She hold me down and I hold her up in times. It's a fair square relationship for the both of us.

Without a doubt in my heart and a second thought I finally could say at ease that I finally found runaway in her arms.