change your ticket II

"Again. The flight to Miami will be boarding 30 seconds from now. The flight to Miami will be boarding 30 seconds from now."

I frantically looked around to the sea of people around me. I can't seem to find her. I'm starting to lose hope.

But then I saw her. I saw her standing up while clutching her buggage in her hand. I saw her from afar. And I immediately rushed towards her and hopped through the seats. Throwing a couple apologies to the ones who are nearby. When I reached her, I clutched her wrists not too tight to hurt her but too gentle as if I'm going to break her. Then turned her around and wraps my arms around her body. I cried out again. Not caring if I had soaked her shirt and to the ones who looked our way.

"I'm so sorry, love. I'm so sorry Mila-" "Uh bro, that's not Karla-oof" "I warned you to not to called me that William Jefferson." I widen my eyes when I heard their voices. And immediately pulled away when the face of my girl isn't presented at front of me instead a strangers face. I felt my cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Uh, uhm I'm so sorry. I thought you're my girl." I run my fingers through my knotted curls hair nervously. She just smiled at me. "Its okay whoever you are-" She looked behind me. "I think they're waiting for you. I forgive you and hope everything turned out well." The stranger smiled and strutted towards her plane. I sighed and turned around as to get jumped on by a koala. She had wrapped her arms and legs around my body and kisses me. I'm still trying to keep my head on what is happening but then I cannot declined my lover's plump lips. I pulled away slowly and felt her standing up on the ground. I take my time to take in the moment to see her face and eyes. I cupped her cheeks. "I'm sorry about what you have witnessed earlier. I'm just so desperate to see you and make you stay and I'd guess I imagine you as her." I chuckled. She bit her lip trying not to laugh at me while nuzzling her nose against mine. "It's okay. It is amusing though."

"Please don't make a comment on it in the future." I laughed. "But by the where did my brother found you?." "He had found me at the snack bar." I laughed and kissed her forehead. "I'm so glad to see you and feel you. I'm so not going to let you go again. I don't care if you have keep it a secret. I don't care how much your father have might forbid me or worse hate me for us to be together. I don't care about the things that gonna come between us-" I looked at her eyes with so much love I have for her. "What matters the most is as long as you're in love with me, as long as we are together nothing is gonna break the barrier and connection between us. What we have is more than the things that forbid us. And I can't let you go and I will not until my last breath. Cause you're the only one who keeps me going, you're the only one who keep me sane and mostly you're the only person I only saw my live with." I spoked sincerely to her. And only her. She had already have tears in her eyes and I kissed it all away. "I don't care if you made my heart shatters a million pieces but I couldn't fool myself because you're the only medicine I need for me to be complete. And whole again." I smiled at her. Feeling overwhelmed of the things I confessed to her. I guess that is what missing between us, a little action of me and a little fight for each other.

She giggled deeply when I kissed her all over her face. I'm not going to get tired of the butterflies that flies around my tummy and the feeling of her with me. "I'm so sorry, too. I'm sorry if I didn't fight for us. I didn't think it throughly and discussed it with you. I knew better now than have a secret with you. It's my fault if I just could take back the time and convince my Dad that my love for you is never ending. That our love couldn't compare to anything what is planned out for me at Miami. That nothing can stop us even that stupid rule that he make. I'm so stupid to think that I could handle it by myself. I'm so sorry. I'm afraid that Dad might hurt you more than I did a few hours ago. I should've fought for you instead. You're too good to be true to me. I'm so sorry for all the things I have done mostly for leaving you. And---" As much as I wanted to keep her talking I got distracted by her lips and I couldn't resist her so I kissed her with so much love I have. And felt that by her kissing back with what I have give to her, making my heart swell with love and she's bandaging up the broken pieces of my heart.

I pulled away slowly. "Shh, its okay. I forgive you. Both of us had a mistake. But can you guarantee and promise me that don't ever ever ever ever ever-" She giggled when I childishly repeated ever while pecking my lips. I smiled. "ever ever ever ever ever leave me again?." Camila run her hand through my hair and slides down to my cheek. "I promise, with all my heart. I won't leave you again ever." She pinched my cheeks while I laughed at her. "Pinky promise?". I hold out my pinky finger at her. I know it may be childish but can't help it, she brings out the best and the things that I didn't know I have. I fall in love more and more everyday when she did it. She laughed and linked her pinky with mine. "Pinky promise, baby." I felt my smile had widen and I can't hide it really. I lean my forehead on hers and plant a kissed on our intertwine fingers gently. I pulled my pinky finger slowly and hugged her tightly, while she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I love you, Karla."

"And I love you more, Y/MN."

"Is that even possible?. Nu-uh. I can guarantee you that I love you so much more than you'd ever imagine."

"Yes it is. But duh don't fight it. I love you so much until my last breath."

"Pshhh. Nope. I love you more than the favorite food that I love."

"I'm sorry but I can't agree to you Mr. Y/LN cause I love you more to the moon and back."

"But Mrs-"

"Okay, okay enough with that lovey dovey children. Even though its irresistible to not to watch you guys cause you two are adorable but we have officially spend an hour and a half than intended here in the airport. Are you guys planning to live here? Cause yknow I don't" A muffled full of food in their mouth had interrupted our moment. But mostly my moment. We looked at my brother who is sitting on the bench while eating a hamburger, still in each other embrace. We looked at each other at the same time and bursts out in laughter and made him stop munching. "What?. Do I have something on my teeth." He immediately gulp his food down his throat then licked his teeth clean.

"No, Jefferson. You're just a mumbo dumbo." She giggled at her joked while I grinned at her.

He glared at her playfully. "Be thankful that my brother is hugging you if don't I'd hunt you down then."

"Oh, shut up bro. You couldn't even lay a finger on her even." I laughed at him while I felt Camila kissed my cheeks.

"Shut up too. Come on. I wanted to trash you guys apartment and have a movie marathon." He got up and didn't even wait for us.

"What a rude mumbo dumbo." I thought out loud but then I think Camila heard caused she giggled.

"Let's go now, baby. Before his tummy mumbo explode." afted she said that she make a explosion sound and I laugh at her cuteness. I kissed her forehead. "Yeah, let's go. I'm starving."

"Well might us well cook you brunch."

"Uh, no. I don't want you to burnt down the house. Again." She glared at me. "Hey, I didn't. You called me and I answered. You keep me distracted." "Yeah, yeah. Excuses excuses."
I clutched her duffle bag and while we walked having an arm around each other.

"But then, I think. Take out sounds good, too." She thought for a moment, when we reach the car while I put her bag in the truck. I giggled. "Thought so, Told you so." She then slapped my arm. "Ouch, you bad meanie burning down house monster." I opened the door for her while laughing so hard and she glared at me. She settles inside comfortably and I follow after her then closed the door.

My brother fixes his rear view mirror. "About damn time. What took you guys so long?."

"No need for a whiny baby." I mimicked his statement at me. He rolled his eyes while turning on the car for it roar its life again and drove back to my apartment. I then wrap an arm around my girlfriend and she crossed her arms cutely. I kissed her forehead repeatedly saying in between the kiss: "I love you."

She sighed and cuddles to my chest. Camila looks at me and kissed my cheeks. "I love you more."

We may have ups may downs but nothing ever compares to changing her ticket to home. To me.

A/N:
Heyyy guyss sorry for any delay, school makes me do so.

I hope you like my ones shots or imagines. I'll be posting more depends on what I have on my drafts. And comment below if you have request. Thank you so much for reading!

Have a lovely day folks!

-M