15:The sheets

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content you have been warned.

Omniscient 

Later that night 

1:03am 

Getting into his house Kordell instantly attacked Niara's lips not forgetting to lock the door behind him

"Kordell'. Niara managed to call his name.

"Yeah". He said pausing for a second staring at her with lust.

"I'm ready". She smiled as she placed her lips back on his.

"Are you sure". Kordell replied excited he wanted to confirm it.

"Yes". She said as he kissed her again rubbing his hands up her thighs again then slowly approaching her womanhood slipping two fingers in her.

"Oh shiit".Niara whisper moaned.

Kordell smirked and fastened his pace and Niara went straight for his belt buckle unbuckling it and flinging the belt somewhere in the room as he took of her mini skirt doing the same action then admired her body in the body suit she wore which looked like a fancy laungerie.

Niara took of his shirt and he picked her up heading up stairs and entering his master bed room. He dimmed the lights which originally caused faint music to start playing. He gently placed her on the bed as he proceeded to take her body suit of leaving her naked.

He pulled her towards him as she laid down and he got between her legs kissing her breasts paying one attention and rubbing his thumb over her nipples and listened to her soft moans then paid attention to her other nipple.

"Kordell". Niara breathed out as he went down towards her legs in between and caught her by surprise when he dove in dragging his tongue slowly up her clit as she gripped the sheets of the bed in pleasure.

"Ohh shiit". Niara moaned out gripping the sheets harder between her fingers.

Kordell then decided to flicked his tongue faster as her moans got louder each time. She tried running away once more but his grip on her legs were strong as he slurped and sucked and chuckled in her womanhood causing vibrations through her body Which caused her to cum in his mouth. 

She caught her breath as his lips attached to hers allowing her to taste her self in the process then she got on her knees since it was her time to pleasure him. Taking a pony tail from  her hand she wrapped her hair up then pulled his pants down as she met his member again.

Taking his 9inch length in her mouth she kissed his tip as she dragged her tongue around it. She then fit his rock hard length in her mouth as she took it in her throat nearly swallowing it. She then gagged on it and started bobbing her head back and forth. (she had experience from her dad forcing her to do it

"Shit mamas". Kordell groaned as he held a moan that was threatening to slip out. She took her free hand then massaged his balls gently then taking one in her mouth then using her other hand to stroke his dick.

"Fuuck mamas". He groaned as he let a moan slip. No girl and absolutely no girl had ever made him moan. He always controlled himself but not around Niara.

Niara smirked knowing she was doing good then fastening her pace stroking it faster before putting his other ball in her mouth and as Kordell gripped her head causing hr to go even more faster before he spilled his seeds inside her mouth and watched as she gladly swallowed his children.

He picked her up in one swift move as he dropped her on the bed. Forgetting about the condom he made a mental note to have her get a pill in the morning cause he knew he wasn't gonna pull out.

He arranged her legs before asking her one more time if she was ready to make sure she wouldn't regret it cause he knew wouldn't regret it. She nodded her head being sure she was ready.

He positioned her legs and his self at her entrance and slowly gently pushed into her entrance as her eyes rolled to the back of her head both in pain and pleasure and he let out a groan. After making sure she had adjusted to his size he pulled out gently then pushing back in before wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ohhh my God". Niara moaned loudly as he started moving faster to the point were the slapping of their skin were heard over the soft music.

"Shit mamas you so fucking tight". He groaned about to let out another moan going faster.

"Kordell ohhhhh". Niara moaned louder as he thrusted in and out of her she had never had this kind of pleasure and she was loving it she was loving him .

"Fuuuck mamas". He let a moan slip and his moan only turned Niara on more.

"Shit you feel soo good". Niara moaned in his ear knowing it would only hype him and make him fuck her harder.

"You like that Nia". He groaned as he went even faster restricting her from forming words. And that made him go even faster as she scratched his back out of pleasure.

"Shit YES ohh YES I love it baby I love it". She screamed as her fingers dug into his back. The loud moans and groans could be heard through out the house. The sound of their skin coming in contact in one another only turned them on even more. The faint music was no longer heard as they shared their moment of pleasure together. He kissed her neck forcing her orgasm to come near.

"KORDELL IM GONNA CUM". Niara screamed as she felt her climax arriving near.

"Hold it for me baby hold it". Kordell groaned in her ear as he slowed down his trusts flipping them over so he could allow Niara to take control and ride him.

She moved around till she felt comfortable then started bouncing as he thrusted in her from beneath her causing her to moan out his name. 

"I can't hold it anymore baby I can't". She whimpered as she felt her climax even closer.

"Cum for me mamas". He groaned in her ear also about to reach his climax. Only does 4 words were what it took for Niara to come and him to do the same. They caught their breath but the night wasn't over for the two.

Flipping her over on her stomach Kordell instructed her to arch her back. She did as told and he entered her then began giving her slow and deep strokes.

"Ohhh shiiit KORDELL ohh". Niara moaned at his strokes they were so slow and deep and unknown to her he was msking love to her body and her.

"Shit mamas you so tight". He groaned loudly as she clenched her walls around him. He was fucking her so good she could feel him rearranging her guts.

Her wetness could be heard through the room and they felt their selves falling deeper for each other. They continued to moan louder and since the feeling was different for both of them tears escaped out of her eyes of the deep feeling of pleasure. They came another time but Kordell still wasn't done with her. 

They spent the night making love to each other and cultivating even deeper feelings known as love. Neither of them gave each other rest time as they explored different positions with one another. They fell in love.

WHEW is it just me or is it hot in here👀😂

Thanks for reading please rember to vote. Comment and share. Byee