14:Try me

3 months later

Niara Verano

10:32pm October 1 2019

"Baby can you get me my clear glass shoes please". I called out to Kordell while I did my make up. We were going to our graduation party since we finally finished school. We got our masters degree and I got my business one too. So Kiala was throwing us a lil party and for some of her friends. I slept over at Kordells place since it  was closer to Kia's house and I wasn't in the mood for  driving. So I just brought some clothes over.

I wore a white short skirt that I paired with a white body suit and some clear heels. I also took out the twists for a while I might put them back since they helped my hair grow a little.

Kordell walked in the room and I almost passed out cause he looked edible. He wore a white polo shirt that had a black horse on it and he paired it with black distressed jeans and wore white Jordan air cargo shoes. He looked so fine like his muscles were waiting to pop out of his shirt.

I shifted my gaze to the pair of shoes quickly as he smirked at me. I slipped on my shoes and got my balenciaga white purse then Kordell took my hand in his as we left.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Mamas you look so good with that outfit better wish no niggas be staring at that top cause I'll hate to have to kill people". Kordell said with his eyes on the road.

I scoffed."Don't act like all your ex hoes don't be planning to kill me. Don't you see the way they drool about you they basically eye rape you in front of me so you have no room to talk". 

"That's fair but I'm still gon kill a nigga if they stare". He chuckled at my respond.

"Just don't get blood on my clothes cause they white". I said causing him to laugh.

"Ok mamas I'll keep you clean". He smirked at me and that wasn't supposed to be dirty but it still sounded dirty.

》》》》》》

Kordell handed me a shot of vodka and I gulped it. We were sitting at the drinks area excluding ourselves from others. I saw Kiala walking towards me and I got up to hug her.

"Thank you for coming to the party Kor and girl you look fine as hell matching with your man and shit". She smiled.

"Thanks girl you look good too have a little glow". I said being cautious yes Kordell and her were friends and he was like her older brother so he will be pissed if he found out.

She later left to greet the other guests as Kordell and I talked about life. Being with Kordell was great and the past 2 months have been amazing which only made my sexual urge for him increase. It was like his kindness towards me turned me on cause no guy had ever been so caring.

I saw him glare at someone behind me and turned around to see a light skinned boy with curly textured hair smirking at me making his way towards us.

Kordell motioned me to come towards him. I got up and walked to him sitting on his lap.

"Don't listen to what this nigga says". Kordell whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Kordell good to see you here". The light skinned boy said.

"I thought you died in hell". Kordell said locking his jaw.

"So you not gonna tell me who this lady is". The man smirked taking a sit in my chair

"Why so you can fuck her and make her one of your hoes". Kordell said angrily as I held his hand to calm him down. I instantly knew it was Hoewen I know his name this just sounds much more suitable. Kordell later opened up about his ex Rina.

"Don't be bitter Kordell we both knew she was a hoe". Hoewen said.

"Nigga you still disrespected me by fucking her in my home so- you know what Nia mamas lets go". He said getting up and holding my hand intwining his fingers with mine as we walked away to the dance floor.

Chris Brown-No Guidance (Audio)ft.Drake started to play and Kordell got behind me as I started to slowly grind on him.

"Mamas you need to chill before I fuck you on this dance floor". He said turning me to face him still gripping my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started to slowly sway side to side staring into each other eyes deeply.

"Maybe at home tho I don't like publicity". I whispered in his ears as we swayed.

"You tryna play brave huh don't be scared now when I drive us home  now". He whispered back as his hands slowly drifted down to my ass.

"I'm finna get a drink". I said destroying the thoughts of his offer those dirty thoughts kept drowning me so I rushed off to get a shot of Hennessy gulping it down then turned around to see Hoewen behind me.

"Wassup shawty you I see you with that nigga Kordell and he a pussy he ain't gonna be able to fulfill your needs but I can". He smirked at me as I looked at him in disgust then just slowly got out of his way as I was about to make my way back this nigga grabbed my hand.

"Nigga get your crusty, dusty hands of me and don't be talking bout my man like that ". I snatched my hand away and walked back feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm ready to go now". I said to Kordell and he handed me my purse as he took my hand and we left.

> > > > > > >

12:32 am

"Niara". Kordell called my name as I slowly dozed off to sleep. His hand fell on my thigh as he slowly rubbed it.

"Huh". 

"I have something for you at home". He smirked.

"What is it". I asked now woken up.

"You'll see its a surprise".

" Can you just tell me". I nagged.

"Then it won't be a surprise and I want it to be". He smirked still rubbing my thigh.

I hope it's what I want....

She about to get some 🍆

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment and share. 

Might post again today.