11: Let me love you

Kordell Nefulla

2:42pm July 5th 2019

Sighing , I got up from the couch waking up from my afternoon nap to go see who the hell was at my door this time.

Opening the door I saw Cleo staring at me with puffy red eyes. She instantly wrapped her hand around me or tried to cause before she could make another move I pushed her causing her to stumble.

"What the fuck you want and how the fuck you know were I live". I spat at her harshly.

" Baby I saw you with that ugly ass bitch and I know you cheated on me so I came to forgive you". She said tryna come in again and I pushed hardly as she fell on the floor.

"Bitch can you fucking leave my house it smell like a fish market now". I said about to close my door till she came inside about to kiss me and this time I shoved her super hard to the floor. Cause my lips and dick only belong to one person :Niara.

"Bu-". I cut her off by pushing her out and slammed the door I could tell she was high but I didn't give a fuck since she had been begging me to fuck her and that disgusted me she also had body odor and smells like dead fish. The only reason I let her dance on me is because I saw Niara there and tried to make her text me since she stopped after a while and that was my fault.

Walking back to my couch I sat there feeling bored. I wanted to call Nia but she was in school so I couldn't call her. So I just fell back on the couch allowing the sleep to take over my body.

Niara Verano

4:23 pm

I got to Kordell's house as soon as I finished my hair

I got to Kordell's house as soon as I finished my hair. After class I got twists in my hair and they looked pretty good. I wore a mustard yellow two piece set. With a tube top and a body con skirt that almost reached my ankles.

I got out of my car walking to his house. A few days ago he got me a key to his place just incase I needed something we weren't dating yet due to me still being afraid of commitment but since we had plans of being in each others life he said it was necessary. I wanted to be in a relationship with him and we were definitely going to I was just unaware when and if I'm ready, I mean it's been 4 years which has been 1'361 days to think about it so I should be ready I'm just scared.

Entering his house I saw him passed out on the couch shirtless in gray sweats with sweat sliding down his muscles allowing it to glow. I turned around then locked the door.

Lawd this nigga just had to wear gray sweats like he knew he was gonna be tempting me.

I tried my best to wipe out the dirty thoughts that were rushing in my minds faster than a fat kid eating all the food on thanksgiving.

I sighed sitting down on the couch diagonal from him crossing my legs. He had stayed up all night working on finding new chef's since some of them had quit for no reason. So he was worn out.

I saw him slowly sit up and smile widely when he saw me he then shook his head slowly and motioned me to him.

"Come're". He said with a deep raspy voice sending chills down my spine and waterfalls between my thighs. I had never met any one in my 20 years of living who could make me get so wet just with a voice a very sexy voice that made me want to strip my clothes of and give myself to him but I wasn't ready for that at all but oh how I wanted to do that.

"Nah cause if I do imma start something I can't finish". I smirked and as he let out a deep chuckle.

"At least you know you aint gon be able to finish shit but we already know that so bring ya sexy ass over here before I go over there myself". He smirked and I got up in defeat walking over to him.

I stood infront of him then he pulled me into him and sat me on his lap.

"Kordell theres so much space on this couch". I said as he was busy placing soft kisses on my jaw line.

"And so"? He questioned lifting my jaw softly looking in my eyes witch also made me wet.

"So why did you put me on your lap two inches away from your dick"? I questioned squinting my eyes.

"You look so sexy with them twists in ya hair mamas". He whispered in my hair gently nibbiling on my ear lobe making me feel tingles in my womanhood.

"Thank you but you didn't have to wear those sweatpants". I smirked.

"I missed you and yes I did have to wear this if it got you blushing like that". He said kissing my pink rosey cheeks using his other hands to caress my other cheek.

"I missed you too did you just sleep all day". I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Yeah until someone tried to ruin my sleep but I kicked her out tho". He said. "Can we talk"?

"Yeah but we doing that right now". I chuckled nervously.

"Niara when you gon stop playing with me and Be mine". He sighed as he held my hands in his hands.

"I'm sorry I know I'm kind of being selfish but I'm scared". I said burying my head in his chest.

"Your'e not being selfish it's ok to be scared but if thats the reason you can't get rid of fear by yourself and I'm gonna be here to help you. Be Mine Niara. I want you to love me,to trust me, to let me make you feel good. I just want to love you". He poke softly as my head lifted up from his chest and I saw his beautiful smile.

"You're so good with words. You mean all that please be honest I'll trust whatever you say I just need you to say you mean it".

"I mean it all I want to love you..... will you let me". He smiled.

"Yes you have my permission". I kissed his soft plump lips enveloping them with mine as I felt his hands move down my lower back.

I was gonna let him love me....

Its about to get real yall I hope people are reading this book and if you are don't forget to vote and add this to your libary also comment see you in another 7 days. Sike