Eyes Don't lie?

In a verse of diversity there is you for my symphony.

I tried and tried to be hold with you, but its not so great,

Your love stops me from being me ,

Your love fades me away.

Hazelnut Eyes! I did not know if there is an actual term like that, but i would love to see those eyes and you again Amelia.

I kept thinking about it the whole day , and the next day i was still thinking of you, and the other day too! It was magic to feel that craze of just being around with you.

I get this urge in every single minute to see you, is it love? attraction? or nothing but i still think of you.

After that boring meet of ours i am figuring out how can i meet you?

[ting-ting] [ting-ting] the morning alarm!.......

oh God! Not again. It's the worst day of everyone life's, and the time when you don't want to get up from bed it's the same exact day where everything big will occur.

I don't know about you all but it was for me! Still i hate Monday morning's!

It's 7.a.m. and i have to reach college by 8, "oh shoot! I am going to be late again"

As I get up from my bed with no intentions of going to that boring college, I summed all my sadness up and dumped into a trash, as I have to go and there was no other choice.

I was not a guy who likes to go to college instead I stayed at home playing video games, What a Geek! I know but God was really messing with me on that day, and as I was unaware of what beholds in future.

"I look good aha I should make my hair this way?" [while looking into the mirror talking to myself]

"Should I trim it?" I know, I know, I am completely self-obsessed with myself.

As brushing my teeth in front of the mirror still thinking of a good excuse to bunk my college and relax at home, but couldn't find on that day September 16th where we met for the second time just after the second break.

***

Everybody pretends to be so perfect in college days, like nobody is in a mess, everyone is just having a perfect life? Isn't it true, well it is not at all!

We all try to fake ourselves in some or the other way to people and that is why I hate the college most.

"Hundreds of people pretending to be something else while trying to find their own identity in life?" I mean what is it about, really you copy that new look of an actor, and you think getting that look, that bike, that phone will make you stand out?

But let me tell you it will all go into waste if you are not the one, you're looking for.

It is all into waste if you don't love yourself and you just fantasies about being someone else, someone famous, someone who is perfect, my friend you are perfect and very much different form the rest of us, that is what make you stand out in front of other people. Start loving yourself from this second itself, you are living a life which many people still dream of, so stop regretting and start living, until it's too late.

It was a bit of shady and dark weather that day when I left for college, it was just about to rain but there were no sign of any rain drops, dark clouds...cold breeze... less people on road and at that time you can actually feel the air around you , while it gives you that mist of cold feeling with a bit smell of the petrichor that little earthy scent feeling from the first of the rain and everyone just love it!