*😍😍*

Jahseh handed me the oreos and took off his slides and his shirt , like he always does.

he then comes over to me and lays down next to me.

he lays on my stomach and he looks at me while i play with his dreads.

"is everyone still gone?" i ask him.

"yeah, they all went shopping with eachother and they're probably gonna all fuck when they get home." he replied back as he chuckled. i laughed too.

"i could literally hear it now.. the banging and the loud moans" i say as i laughed.

"yeah they all are so freaky. we were at the food court and i think Ski and Kayla were talking about sausages" he said as he facepalms. "sexaholics"

"ugh but they're my bestfriends though." i said as i sighed .

"Anyway, did you ever give Joob consent about Linda? i was texting her a couple days ago." I asked him.

Linda and Joob are really close friends. Linda has her own place in Jacksonville but she was planning to move as soon as Joob got consent from Jah. but we all visited her and joob and her got mad close then. Until Cleo didnt trust joob like that anymore, because she didnt really fuck with him like that when he asked to date Linda.

"Well.. that nigga cool, ima give you that. i would definitely let him date linda, he look like her type.. i just never seen him be a good man before. you know?" Jahseh said as thought about Joob and Linda.

"Yeah i know baby. she's beautiful and i know she has been played many times." i said to him.

"yeah .. all i really wanted was for her to be happy with someone that she actually like- knows and loves. and so does my moms too." he said to me as he looked up at the ceiling.

"well we should see how he acts. we should ask him later on tonight." i suggested to him. it made his eyes brighten.

"yeah lets ask him, i really wanna see how he be actin. because he could be a whole jackass sometimes." Jahseh said as we both laughed.

______________________

time - 3:56 pm
jahseh pov-

I was in the studio with Ski and we were going to make a new version of rip roach, because the version we leaked on accident was unfinished and our fans really wanted a full version and we were holding it off for a long time, but we decided to finish it .

"you still wanna use the moans for the instrumental?" Ski asked me as he was sitting infront of the sound board.

"Yeah.. but those moans were from some porno. we need some new moans." i said as i thought.

"Like whos" Ski said. then i had an idea pop up in my dumbass head.

I ran upstairs into me and Ariya's bedroom and i seen her in her vanity sitting on her phone.

"ARIYA ZOEY SAVENS" i yelled as i picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

"JAHSEH DWAYNE RICARDO ONFROY dont ever scare me like that again thats not fuckin funny!!" she yelled at me as she tried to get off of my back.

"ik baby im sorry but it's important" i said to her as i ran downstairs while her still over my back.

We made it downstairs in the studio and i put her down so she could stand again. Then Ski goofy ass started dying laughing.

"Nigga you fr gon do this in the studio?" He said as i he kept laughing. I nodded as i smiled.

"We got curtains in there so you wouldnt need to see what happens" I said as i laughed.

"Ariya its gonna be fun for you, dont worry." I said to her as she looked at me.

____________

ariya pov-

I dont know what this nigga gon do to me in this studio, But im down because why not?

"Riya you ever heard the rip roach snippet?" Ski asked me.

"yeah the ones with the moans in the bac- Omg." i said as i facepalmed. They was gon use MY moans.. they are so dumb bro.

"Well yeah we are going to make a new version and your moans are sexy asf soooo..." He said to me as i blushed. Hes cute omg .

"ugh fine i'll do it." i said as they both cheered yay.

"Ok ski just erase the old moans then keep the same beat aight." Jahseh said to Ski as he nodded.

Me and Jahseh went in the studio and pulled the curtains closed so nobody could see what we were doing .

"You ready babe" he said to me as he looked me up and down. I nodded.

*get ready you freaks lmao*

Jahseh started to kiss me on my lips , until we made out to the point were he moved down to my neck leaving small love bites. Then i was turned on , he new what turned me on and what didnt.

He started to take off my shirt , my bra, and pants as he kissed my boobs, then moved down to my wetness.

He rubbed his finger on my panties, which led me to let out a moan. He then took of my panties and moved me infront of the mic in the studio to let me moan.

He then started licking me up and down, then slid one finger in. He moved in and out and then slid two fingers in. I moaned.

"Mmm" i said as i flipped my head back in pleasure. Then he slipped three fingers in, thrusting in and out . That made me let out the moans for the song. He kept going faster and faster with his fingers until i came all over his fingers. Then he came back up and kissed me.

"You did so good baby." he said to me in a seductive voice. Ughh

Me and him came back out of the studio as we looked at eachother in pleasure.

"I got the moans." Ski said to Jahseh as they both nodded. "Yall are mighty freaky." He said as he chuckled. We all began to laugh.

"Aight im leaving yall are messed up." I said as i was about to leave the studio until Jahseh smacked my ass. I blushed again.

"Gimmie kiss bbu" He said as i turned around.

I went up to him and got on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. "Love you" i said as i walked out.

"Love you more."

_________________

this chapter was bad but next chapter gon be better, trust me 🥰