Stunning views

As I walk around the house and gardens with Angel I must say it looks stunning. We walk around and eventually come to the outdoor pool. We sit and take of our shoes dangling our feet in to the pool.

"I'm so glad to finally have a sister having three brothers parents like mine and bodyguards are more than enough I thought I'd never get a girl to be close to," Angel says making my heart swell.

"Well I'm glad to finally be your sister coming from a house full of girls I'm glad to have a sister here also just know if you need anything I am here" she pulls me into her arms and I hug her close.

"So how are you finding life with my brother so far?" She says pulling away.

"It's been difficult I don't how much you know but not knowing about any of this and for it to be suddenly landed on me was hard I thought I would live a normal life graduate and go to college but my parents had other plans," I say a sigh leaving my lips.

"I do understand Bella, unfortunately, my life will probably go the same way but I know Luca will try his best to prevent it he is a good man and a good brother he will look after you I promise once you get under that hard exterior and you eventually reach his heart you will have the best and happiest marriage you could ever imagine"

"Thank you, Angel, I can only hope so as for you I promise I'll also make sure your life will not lead the same path as mine because you should be able to choose who you're with not be giving to someone but let's go and get some dessert shall we?"

She nods and we stand. Grabbing our shoes we walk in to the house and through to the kitchen. We're laughing as we walk in but it instantly stops when we see Luca and some unknown woman. He has her arm in a grip and she looks scared as he leans into her face.

When we enter he looks towards us and back to her. "Leave and never come back before I make you regret ever being the whore you are" He says and lets her go. She rushes past us and through the house out of the door.

A sour feeling spreads through my stomach and I feel like I'm about to throw up. Something clearly went on between those two and she was now here in this house. I am his wife and he had the audacity to take his mistress in to our home and in to his parents home. I drop my shoes and turn around running upstairs I look up and down the hall wondering where to go.

I don't want to go in to our room because he will only follow and I don't want to see him right now. Some one comes up the stairs behind me and I turn to see Angel. She smiles at me and takes my hand she walks me down to a door and we walk inside. I look around noticing it's her room we sit on the bed and she just lets me lie there in silence as she holds me.

If anything I'm glad this happened because I met angel. She is something else and she is a true angel to think someone so sweet was born into this cruel life is crazy because she deserves so much more.

I fall asleep as thoughts of Luca with another woman invade my brain making my sleep a restless one.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!