Confusion

I had business all day today so I couldn't wait for Bella to waken. So I organised for Samantha to bring her breakfast and look after her for today. As I finally get home after multiple meetings and for once no blood shed I feel tired already.

I have been the head of the mafia for no longer than a week and it's been difficult. Everyone was used to the way my father ran things but now that I have taken over I changed a few things which lead to a few people having to disappear. We have been debating and arguing for days now but finally the north-west and south are finally on good terms.

As I exit the car and enter the house Dante comes out of the office with Fedele and Lorenzo in tow. "How's things brother is everything finally settled?" He asks.

"Everything is finally settled now all I need is a drink and some loving from my wife," I say.

Fedele laughs and I scowl at him. He is the youngest which means he usually opens his mouth before he thinks. "Something funny Fedele?" I say in annoyance.

"Bella hasn't come out of her room all day she is upset with you?" I raise a brow.

"She was alright this morning why is she upset?" I say.

"Because Samantha had to display your bloody sheets to our parents and hers this afternoon that's why I can't believe you didn't get her the night of your wedding you actually waited I guess you have a soft side after all brother," Dante says as I scowl at him.

"Shut up it's none of your business what I do with my wife in private as for the sheets it had to happen or the contract would of been invalid so she will just have to grin and bare it" I say shrugging my shoulder. I walk into my office and pour a whiskey I down it and pour another before walking upstairs to our room.

My two brothers begin to laugh at the bottom of the stair case so I pull out my gun and point it at them. They both turn and walk away before I put it back in my holster and open the door to the room. I see Bella lying under the covers so I walk over and sit down.

She doesn't look at me which angers me. "What is wrong why are you upset?" I ask.

She rises and sits with her back leaning against the headboard. "Why didn't you tell me about the sheets I would have never done anything with you if I had of known?"

My anger begins to rise as I get up and down the rest of my whiskey. I go in to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I exit and walk towards her. "Your my wife Bella and your mine you will do with me what I Please the sheets had to be displayed or the contract was invalid stop being a petulant child you'd of had more to worry about if you didn't bleed now I am going for a shower and then I will be going to dinner and so will you" with that I walk in to the bathroom and shower ready to get today over with.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!