Wedding cars

Getting into the limousine with Luca and being alone with him for the first time was nerve-wracking, to say the least. I sat as far away as I could and I looked out the window.

"You have to get used to being by my side eventually Bella we are married after all stop being such a petulant child," He says making my head snap towards him.

"I did not want to marry you, Luca, this was simply a contract and I will not be okay with it," I say as I hold my head high.

"That may be true Bella but you are now a Ricci you are no longer a Russo so you will learn to respect me as well as sit by my side now I suggest you get back over here and do as you told after all you wouldn't want to be punished on your wedding night" He says with a wicked smile and my stomach sinks.

I did not think of tonight. How very stupid of me to not realise I would have to give this man my virginity. The one precious thing that should be mine to give to someone I chose. To give to someone I love. The more I think of everything I have had to give up the more my stomach begins to turn and anger begins to take over.

My father was giving me away like I am nothing. Like I am some piece of furniture he has sold to his friend. I thought my father loved me and he wanted the best for me but all he has done is think of himself. I feel an arm wrap around mine and I turn to see Luca.

He pulls me towards him so I am sitting beside him and he puts his hand in mine and squeezes just as the car stops at the wedding reception another thing my mother and Lucas chose.

"Remember to behave your self and act like the woman I know you can be" He whispers before the chauffeur opens the door and we step out.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!