31

Right now we're all in the hospital and I was talking to the doctor. He was really pissin me off telling me I can't see my Gma because I'm not old enough.

"Dawg where the fuck my doctor from yesterday?" I asked rubbing my hands up and down my face trying to stop me from Beatin this nigga ass. "He's working with another patient." He stated and I moved my hands looking at him. "Ka-" I heard Kentrell start but the rest was muffled. "Shh watch her." I heard Nie say to him as I stepped forward. "So he's here?" I questioned stepping towards him slowly and he nodded his head. "And working?" I say and he nods backing away a little. "Yesterday he told me I could see my grandmother." I said tilting my head taking another step. "Well I'm your new doctor and I say you can't." He said and I felt my blood boiling. I quickly grabbed him by his jacket and punched him in his jaw eye and cheek before throwing him to the wall. "THEN GO GET MY DAMN DOCTOR!" I yelled highly pissed off and I growled. I walked up to him and kicked him in his stomach making his body jerk back. I felt someone grab me and hold me in the air while I kicked and shit. "Lemme go Kentrell!" I yelled at him and he paused for a second. "How the-" He got cut off by the doctor nigga gettin up and I kicked that nigga in his face before Kentrell flipped me over his back and slammed me on the ground not to hard.

He stood overtop of me with me laying on the ground in between his legs as he leaned down looking me in my eyes.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled in my face and I punched him in his cheek and that nigga grabbed my neck so damn fast. "Ian tryna hurt you Guh'." He said and held me against the ground squeezing my neck. His accent came out all thick and shit had my shit instantly wet.

He must have noticed I calmed down cause he let go of my neck and grabbed my arm pulling me up. I landed on his chest and he kissed my head making me smile.

Something is really wrong wit me one moment I'm sad next I'm angry then I'm happy. There's literally only those three moods for me.

"M-miss Relmano y-you c-c-called for me?" The doctor from yesterday walked up stuttering. "Yes I like you more than the other doctors so you'll be dealing with my.... Family." I said and his eyes widened a little. "What seemed to be the problem with the previous doctor?" He asked and I smiled pulling away from Kentrell but he pulled me back. "He wouldn't let me go in to see her one last time before I made my decision." I said sucking up all the pain I felt from saying that. "Oh. Go right in." He said unlocking the door and I walked in quickly with Kentrell behind me. He sat in one of the chairs and watched as I walked over to my grandmother tears pooling my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you. I forever will love you." I said kissing her hand before sitting where I sat yesterday her hand on my forehead.

"Harmony darling." I heard my grandmothers voice and I nodded my head a little. "The boy that you have brought in here." She said and paused before I felt her warmth as is she was hugging me. "That's Kentrell the one I told ya bout." I said and heard her laugh. "The boy has a big heart. Cold and blanketed in pain but deep inside I see a light. One that can fix all things. One that shines through any darkness and One that makes people do irrational things and fixes all messes and anything broken." Grandmother said and I felt her smile. "Show that boy all the love you can. He will hurt you but he will care for you like no othere will." She said and I felt a tear slide down my face. "Now release me from this agony and watch me rise to heaven cause I got a bone to pick wit god bout life." She said and I laughed in my head. "I love you babygirl and forever will." She says and I felt her presence leave my head as I opened my eyes and sat up.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." I said before stepping back. "DOCTOR!" I yelled watching her and heard the doctor come in. "Y-Yes?" He asked and I wiped my face before turning to him. "Hurry up and pull the plug before I change my mind." I said feeling a bullet go through my heart and he nodded his head sighing. He walked over to her bed and first he unplugged the feeding machine then turned off the heart beater machine and last but not least he took off the air mask before turning it off and I heard the heart monitor go dead.

My knees gave in from under me and I fell to the ground. Kentrell ran over and held me against his chest as tears poured out of my eyes in waterfalls. My heart ached to feel the women in front of me's warm embrace just one last time. "No. No. No." I kept saying shaking my head and Kentrell just held me.

Kentrell helped me stand up and walk out of the room where Nie and Ken were waiting and when they saw me they ran up embracing me in a tight hug.

"She's really gone." I mumbled while they all held me tightly and I knew I had to pull my shit togeva cause I can't be weak out hea. I got people I needa protect.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes before looking in the window of the room. I know I ain't trippin but I seen my grandmama rise from her body and a dude stood in front of her wearing white pants and he was a black muscular looking male. Grandma looked at him before climbing out of the bed. She was a lil see through along with the man. She turned towards me and gave me a warm smile and I put a smile on my face. She waved at me before looking up and a light came down onto her and the dude and they both disappeared.

I know damn well I ain't just watch my grandma ascend to heaven.

Well shit if she made it Ian gotta worry.

"I know fasho she in a betta place now." I said looking back at Nie and Ken who had tears in their eyes. A group of doctors and nurses came down the hall and entered the room. The last one shut and locked the door from the inside before closing the curtains.