28

After we put the face mask on took some pictures and boomerangs we walked out. The boys were on the bed and couch. Yea the room has a couch it's as big as a hotel suit. I went over to the cabinet and turned the coffee pot on. I took out the coffee holder and poured water in the lul spot where the water go.

If you ever had a old fashion Coffee pot (AKA not a kuerig)
then you know what I'm talkin bout.

Anyways I went in the cabinet and grabbed the coffee cups. "What you doin Kaykay?" Ben said and I glanced at him before grabbing a pack of hot chocolate out the drawer. I fixed me a cup of hot chocolate adding a spoon full of sugar.

Nie was makin herself a cup of coffee and Ken was makin herself a cup of Hot tea and one for Ty who was under the Fort.

"Aye Ty throw me the Donut sticks." I said putting my cup down. heard him moving in there before he threw me the box of donut sticks. "Where the hell ya get them from?" Babyjoe asked walkin ova and I shrugged. "The kitchen." I said emptying the box and grabbing one. He took two and walked off making me roll my eyes.

I walked over to the bed and sat down by the nightstand grabbing my phone which was on the charger. I saw the group chat go off wit the pictures and boomerangs we took off Ty phone. I saved them before going to Instagram and posting a boomerang.

'Chi town Slimes 💚♥️ @Favvoo.Tyy @Bigtime.Kenn @Trappa.Niee'

I posted A Picture of us when I was holding the phone and we all blew kisses.

'Hometown ❣️'

I posted it and felt someone looking at me so I looked and just like last night it was Kentrell. "You lost yo mind. Almost gave my ass a damn heart attack. Had me thinkin I was bouta have ta get ridda some niggas." He said and I laughed. "Quién te dijo que pensaras demasiado?" I said and Nie and Ken burst out laughing almost choking on the drinks. I mixed my hot coco wit my straw making sure it's cool before takin a sip. They turned the tv on and we got off of Netflix and decided to watch Cartoon Network. I opened my donut stick and dipped it in my coco before taking a bite. "Lemme get some." Trell asked and I looked at him arching my brow and he reached and grabbed my donut stick taking a big ass bite. "Fuck it. Have it." I say and he laughs biting it again finishing it off. "Aye y'all cmere." Ty said from the fort and me Nie and Ken walked over holding our drinks phones and them their snacks. I sat down beside him and we took a few pictures. "Somebody come take our picture." Ken said and Babyjoe looked back at us. "It's ten dollars per flick for my services." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh your delusional delusional." Ty said making us laugh. Only a hood baby know what that mean. Inside joke.

You ain't gotta be raised in the hood or I them streets to be a hood baby. But if your family hood and you a lul ratchet you a hood baby.

Kentrell got up and I handed him my phone. He took a few pictures and I could tell cause the flash was on. We tried to be serious for as many as we could but we burst out laughing.

He passed me my phone and I grabbed it. I looked over the pictures sending them too the group chat. I got out the fort and went back over to the bed sitting down by Kentrell. I felt my face start to tingle and I walked into the bathroom. I washed all of it off just as the other three cane in to wash theirs off.

The bathroom has Two sinks and we had everything sat up in the middle. After washing all the clay off I grabbed a wash cloth and washed my face again before applying the Face milk. I waited till they applied it and we all took it off together before grabbing a cotton ball and the witch hazel. Poured some on the cotton ball to dampen it before putting it all over my face. When we were finished we put them all in the trash before putting away the face stuff and walking out. "Aight y'all we rollin our around two so I can go finalize everything and prepare." I said and they nodded. I'm pretty sure granny already got the money for the funeral and got some people workin on her casket and erything.

She always knew when stuff like this was coming and she prepared for it. I sat back down where I was at before and got on my phone. I took a few pictures before looking them over and deleting some. I noticed a few pictures I aint seen before so I looked at em. I could see that they were from yesterday when I was on Kentrell phone playing a sniper game.

I held the phone up getting the perfect lighting and Kentrell sat up wrapping his arms around my waist and put his head on my neck looking at the camera. We took a few pictures before I stopped and he bit my jaw. "Ouch son of a bitch." I said pushing him roughly off the bed and he tumbled onto the floor making me laugh. "This the second time you end up on the floor Yb." Babyjoe said making me grip my stomach from laughter. "And by a girl." Ben said and I rolled my eyes. "These some strong ass bitches bruh." He said and I was back Laughing. "Oh no y'all to much. Bouta make my asthma act up." I said calming down and sipping my tea. "Bitch when you get Asthma." Ty said and I rolled my eyes. "There go her weakness. Punch her ass in the throat." Babyjoe said and I almost spit out my coco. Some of it came out my nose and I got up and grabbed a napkin. "Oo yall muthafuckas Wildin." I said gettin up grabbing my phone and charger. I go into the Fort wit Ty. I went to where the snacks was.

I grabbed a pack of Oreos and a bag putting them inside and some hot Cheetos, 2 poptarts, a 2 liter strawberry soda, some caprisuns, 3strawberry shortcakes, 2 Swiss rolls 2honey buns, a pack of sour gummy worms and haribo bear. I peeked out and saw Trell downing my coco and I roll my eyes. I sneak out while Ty was on his phone and no one was paying attention. I successfully made it upstairs to my room. I put the bag on the nightstand and lay down. I decided to get on Twitter and I scrolled down my feed.

'GGYOUNGBOY
I think I found her 🤞🏾💚'

I like it and keep scrolling. I decided to get off and play a game on my phone. In the middle of me playing Subway surfers my phone got snatched and I looked and saw Kentrell on the bed wit my phone. "Aye G you made me die!" I say to him and he rolls his eyes. "Whea yo phone at?" I ask and he pulls it out handing it to me. "Unlock it." I say to him and he looks up from my phone and at me confused. "Why you ain't putcho finger print in?" He asked and I shrugged. "Slipped my mind while I was playin games." I said and he looked at me more confused then before.