4

Makayla ♥️

Babyjoe did a good job wit Seianni and I could tell she was Vibin. They followed me to drop Seianni off at my house. After that we went back to school and turns out we missed a whole block but Who cares about class anyway. School just dismissed a few minutes ago and me and Chasity was already at our lockers. "Imma talk to you later Kayla." She said and I nodded. "Seeya seeya." I say and she nods walking off. I put my shit up and grab my homework putting it in my bag.

I rolled out the school building walking down to my car. "Bestfriend." I heard Ben call and I huffed. "Stupid strong faced rock wilder lookin ass nigga." I mumble as I turn around and walk over to him. My phone vibrated and I paused and psmidstep lookin at my phone.

'Mami💞: Girl If I get anotha call text or email about you skippin Imma break yo face 🤦🏽‍♀️😑.'

I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes before walking over to them. "Y'all bitches got me in trouble." I said lookin at Ben Boomer and Babyjoe. They looked at me confused and I showed them my phone. I took notice of that dent headed nigga from earlier called Yb. "I ain Have Shit to do wit that." Boomer said hands raised and I mugged him. "You let them drag me out therefore yo ass guilty by association." I say and he huffs side eying me.

"Why ya Og so damn mean?" Ben asked and I shrugged. "Shit ion kno she nice to erybody except ha kids." I said and they started laughing. Nah no Cap tho I'm deadass.

But she more of a hood star anyway. She remind me more of a girl from Mayville than a mother.

"Well I'm bouta roll out." I said holding up the peace sign before walking off. My Pa always taught me it wasn't good to say Bye cause you only say that when your never seeing that person again. I hop in my car and pull out before driving to my house. I was there in a few minutes since I speeded there.

I hopped out and heard someone calling my name. It was Dominic the girl who live across the street from me. I waved at her before walking onto my porch. I noticed there was a group of niggas on both porches beside my house. They were staring at me and I sighed. "Maldita sea puede un nigga respirar." I said lookin at both of them and they gave me a confused look. I walked into my house and Seianni laughed at me. "You know damn well if these niggas don't understand basic Mixed lingo they ain't gon understand spanish." She said and I shrugged. I walked into the kitchen and sat my bag on the table before pulling out my homework. I heard a loud ass car pull up across the street and I looked out the window since the curtain was open.

I saw Ben and them hop out their cars and go into Dominic house. "I feel bad fa ha." I mumbled shrugging then started doin my work. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out answering the call. "Watcha doin Jaz?" Dominic's voice came though and I rolled my eyes. "Work why?" I asked and she smacked her lips. "I'm finna come ova these niggas takin ova my house." She said and I laughed. "Aight." I said and she hung up. "Nie if there's a knock on the door open it Aight." I yelled to her. "Aight." She yelled back and I started back doin my work. There was a knock at the door and Nie opened it and they exchanged some words before Nie and Nic walked in.