5

"Why they walk up in my house loud as fuck and the first person they mention is y'all two?" She asked as I wrote my answer for question 4 on my paper. "We had lunch together wit Ben Boomer and Babyjoe." Nie said as I reread the question on my homework. This shit don't make no damn sense!!

I skip to question 5 on my math homework and started solving the problem. This is Trigonometry I think.

I finished the question before scribbling in the corner of the papers and grabbing my Reading book. I had to write a two page essay on chapter 7-9 of this book. It don't have to be turned in until Friday so I had time. I go to my History homework and start working on it. "Waddup Lilbaby." A familiar voice said walking in my kitchen. I don't pay them no attention until someone sits beside me. I look and see that it's Yb on his phone. I look around and saw Babyjoe Ben Boomer and Kd. "Fuck out my house." I said mugging them.

"Shutup shawty this our house." Kd said and I looked at him like he stupid. "Shutcho dumbass up all ears no brain havin ass. Ears match yo big ass forehead. Estúpido culo jumbo orejas tener puta." I said and Nie bussed Out laughing. "Damn witcho ole Mexican ass." Ben said and I smacked my teeth. "I'm Puerto rican not Mexican." I said flipping my braids behind my back. They were long big black braids down to my ass.

"Same thing." Ben said shrugging and I smacked my teeth. "We wouldn't be ova here if Domo ain't come hea." Kd said shrugging and I rolled my eyes. "Playin follow the leader huh?" Nie said laughing and Babyjoe smiled at her. "Ova Thea cheesin like shit." I said and he looked over at me makin me laugh. I collected my homework before puttin it in my bag. "I needa take these damn braids out." I mumbled walking into the living room. They followed behind like some baby ducks.

They immediately turned on the tv and I rolled my eyes. Yb pulled out a Jay and lit it. "Fuck out my house wit det." I say pointing out the door. He looked at me before blowin the smoke out.

"I'm good." He says and I stank face him. "Nigga bounce." I said and he laughed before putting it against the table. "Ya happy." He said and I nodded. "Fasho." I said and he smacked his teeth sittin back lookin at the tv. We watched tv for a few hours talking.

My phone kept vibrating and I sighed before answering it. "Fuck you keep callin for?" I ask and whoever on the other side smacked they teeth. I pulled the phone back and looked saw it was Kennedie. "You heard about what's goin on at the school?" She asked and I sighed rolling my eyes. "No fuck that school." I say and she laughs. "Nah but check yo Instagram. Amirah posted a picture of her and Yb." She said and I glanced at Yb who was on his phone. "So what that gotta do wit me?" I say and she smacks her teeth. "Her caption said 'Makayla tryna take what's mine but we all know that ain't gon happen'" she said and I smacked my teeth. "How I'm tryna take a nigga I just met today?" I say and Yb Kd And Ben looked at me. "Fuck is you talkin bout?" Kd asked and I help up one finger. "Ion kno shit. I was just tryna make sure you knew." She said and I sighed rolling my eyes. "Aight talk to ya later." I said and she smacks her teeth and sighed. "Aight." She said and I hung up. I went straight to Instagram and saw that I was tagged in hella posts. I scrolled down and saw the post I was looking for.

"How the hell you already got me in drama and we just met?" I said glancing at Yb and he looked at me confused. I pass him my phone and Erybody start lookin at the phone. "Ian got shit to do wit that." Yb said she and i rolled my eyes. "Fuck it they can think what they want." I say shrugging grabbing my phone back from him. Ben snatches it out my hand. "Let me see this for a second Bestfriend." He said sound something on my phone.

I sighed waiting for him to finish. I just peeped Nie was sittin on Babyjoe lap leaning on his chest. "Oh y'all cute." I said and Nie looked at me turning a little red and Bj smacked his teeth. "Shut up." He said and We all laughed.