17

Like 1 don't fuck wit ya Patna or someone ya workin wit.

2 keep the ones you love outta the streets as much as you can and train them cause of my family and what I do they gon forever be in danger.

3 don't let no one ever make you look weak or like a fool. If they do fuck em up real bad until they submit in front of erybody and then fuck em up some more.

4 if blood ever try to hurt me or mines Make sure they suffer.

5 make sure yo family straight before anybody else.

6 Don't Eva let no one have yo whole name at they disposal.

That one was real important because my father named me and he of course gave me this long as name like his family.

Anyways. 7 don't give nobody the key to my heart.

When she told me that one I asked her what she meant and she just smirked at me shaking her head and said 'Imma find out sooner or later.'

8 if a nigga ever put they hands on me to break they shit so bad they gon rethink before they ever put they hands on anotha female.

Only person I had to apply that rule to was my ex. He made me leak so I smashed his hands wit a hammer.

9 Trust them instincts of mine before anything else even if it do get me in bad situations it'll always lead to greater.

10 Don't ever go down without a fight.

I always followed them rules. My grandmama on my daddy side live out Texas wit my ova Aunties and Uncles on his side. I'm Jhi cool wit them they don't be doin shit.

I felt the need to swim so of course me being me I cleared my pockets and dove into the water. I swam a little far out and it felt good to be underwater again. The cool water calmed me. I came up from the water and looked up at the stars. The stars and the pretty moon always drew me in more the the sun. It's like damn the moon don't be doing nothing to nobody just be chillin. Shit I'm tryna Get like the moon but people be tryn me and shit be happening.