2

Makayla ♥️

Right now I'm in first block wit Ben sittin beside me. We ain't even doin shit but sittin there cuz the teacher on her phone so this was basically a free period.

Instead of gettin on his phone or talkin to some other people this Nigga wanted to annoy me.

"So ya feelin Yb?" He asked and I looked at him like he stupid before going back to my phone. "Boy if youn leave me alone." I said rolling my eyes scrolling down instagram. I went to my DMs and saw the regular Comments and shit. Someone sent me a video and I opened it was some girl I ain't even know. "I can't fuck wit Makayla. That bitch do too fucking much and she run ha mouth but can't fight fa shit. I can't fuck wit a bitch that don't back haself up." She said shrugging on her live and I rolled my eyes. "Who det?" Ben asked and I shrugged. "Shit ion kno but she talkin like she know me and ion like that." I said before exiting from the dm leaving it unread.

I went down my DMs some more and saw more videos and comments about this bitch. I got on Live and watched as my viewers went up. "Damn Girl ya shit blowing up." Ben said leaning into the camera and I sat my phone up on my books for this class. When it got over a thousand views I started readin the comments. Ben leaned over me readin them too.
I read Seianni comment that said 'Heyy💕' "Girl go do yo shit." I said laughing. The comments started rolling in. 'Wassup Jaz' Boomer comment said and I rolled my eyes. "Nigga you right down the hall do yo work instead of bein on my live." I said and Ben laughed. 'Who det😂?' Kennedie comment said and I rolled my eyes. "This nigga right here is Ben." I said pointing at him. Some more comments came in talking bout come We Cute. "Oh No y'all got the game fucked up. Me and this nigga don't go out. Me and This nigga barely even Associates." I said and he mugged me. "Don't nobody wanna go wit yo Ugly ass." Ben said lookin at me and I rolled my eyes. "I know you fuckin lyin. If y'all wanna go wit me drop my burgundy and black hearts." I said and comments started coming in wit hella burgundy and black hearts. Ben smacked his teeth. "Too bad she already taken by my homeboy." Ben said and I mugged him. "Nigga ion even kno yo homeboy." I said then looked back at the Live. The shade room joined my live and all of a sudden my live had over 348 thousand views. 'So what's happenin wit you and Chyna?🧐' Theshaderoom commented and I rolled my eyes. "Ian neva met that girl a day in my life or know her for her to be talkin like she kno me. I ain got shit to say to that lil Girl." I said and more comments came in. "Ya heard what the fuck she said." Ben said and I laughed.

"Don't bring that negative shit to my live ion like det." I said and the comments asking about her stopped. 'Oh yeah G🤪' Seianni commented and I rolled my eyes. "Bye moe." I said before ending the live. "You hell bruh." I said lookin at Ben and he shrugged making me roll my eyes.

Lunch

Ben and Babyjoe somehow managed to drag me out hea to some fast food place. Boomer ain't no help either cuz he let em do it.