Part 77

*Longest chapter of the book, probably the series so far, but you'll see why.*
—————————————

*

"More," I whispered after a few minutes when I was through with his gentle act. I knew he had more in him, I somehow knew he could be rough, and that's what I wanted.

I felt him quicken his pace, eliciting moans from my parted lips every time he bottomed out, his lips still attached to my nipples but one of his hands between us, the fingers circling my clit, "Fuck me," I whined.

And when I got tired of how slow he was still going, I pulled his hair so he would look at me, "I need more. I need rough, please."

He looked into my eyes, studying, before straightening, leaning on his heels, and grabbing my thighs as he started drilling into me.

"Is this what you want," he growled each word after every thrust.

I opened my eyes to see his watching my breasts bounce with each hard thrust, "Yes! More, please!"

He grabbed the headboard and held on as he slammed into me, his other hand around my throat, squeezing, "You want to be manhandled, huh? Is this what gets you off, little Lioness?"

I felt my walls contracting around him as I was transported to heaven. I hadn't realized my back was arched or that he was growling as he slammed into me with everything he had, "Yes, Daisy. Fucking cum all over me."
*

I woke up coated in a fine layer of sweat.

Was that a...

"Preston," I pushed him gently until he opened his eyes and then shot up, grabbing my face in his hands.

"What! What's wrong? Are you okay? Why is your face red and why are you sweating?"

I chuckled and pushed his hands away, "I think...I think I just remembered something."

His eyes widened, "Yeah?"

I nodded and smiled.

"What was it? Tell me about it," he commanded eagerly.

"Um...well...," I started, not sure how to jump into explaining something like what I'd just dreamed, but the fact that the thoughts were still there suggested that it was, in fact, a memory and not a dream.

"What? Is it bad," he asked nervously.

I bit my lip and shook my head, "No, it's good...really good."

His brows furrowed for a moment before they raised and he smirked, "Oh, it was good, was it? Tell me how good it was, Flower."

So I explained as best I could, all while stuttering and blushing profusely.

His smirk never left and I did see his boxers start to tent up, "That was our first time together. I had an inkling you liked to be roughed up, punished, and manhandled but once you told me about your past...that's when we really got into serious stuff like bondage, spanking, caning, all that."

"I let you do that to me," I asked in a whisper.

He leaned in and kissed my neck a few times, causing me to shiver, "You wanted me to do that to you, Daisy. You'd actually asked me to hit you harder a few times."

I started panting, feeling my panties dampen even more at his words and my dream.

We were freaky.

And I liked it—even asked for more.

He chuckled before pulling away and pushing me down to the pillows, laying down and putting an arm around my waist, "Go back to sleep, Daisy. Let's see if anything else comes back to you."