Ch.22

Chapter 22 - MemeLord13

"HEY, SO EVERYONE IS GOING TO PICK A HERO NAME," (all that boring stuff, Midnight walks in, my lazy bum)

'Should I choose N/N? nah, too boring' I pondered, unknowing what to choose as of that moment. Bakugo going infront yelling "KING EXPLOSION MURDER!!"

So I got the idea of copying his name and altering it to 'Kween One Punch and you're murdered'. But it was too long, so I decided to change it because I'm lazy.

"HMMmmmMmMmMm?!" I said loud and clear, echoing throughout the classroom. "Wow, L/N is actually thinking," Kaminari said.

"That's the smartest thing you've ever said, Pikachu," Jirou continued ruining his ego and earning a few laughs.

"I GOT IT!!" Y/N shouted for everyone to hear, the sound of the marker squeaking on the white board got them excited of what she thought of. "EHEM EVERYONE HEAR MY LEGENDARY HERO NAME!!" she stood at the podium catching everyone's attention.

"MEME HERO: I THINK MOTO MOTO LIKES YOU ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Everyone was dumbfounded, what could they expect, this was Y/N after all. "Eh, too weird," Midnight discarded.

"NOH! I THINK ITS TOO BOOTIFUL TO HEAR FROM THOU EARS!" she huffed and sat back on her seat. "Alien Queen!" and Midnight didn't like the image, so it was a no.

"I COMMIT YEETUS DELETUS IN ONE PUNCH!!" the h/c female yelled her new code name. "Y/N no." she said bluntly, Y/N sitting down with a sad face. :C

"Froppy!" Tsu said and everyone applauded and approved, Y/N was very shooketh. Loads of cool hero names were said.

Deku stayed as Deku. Kacchan still not getting thou names approved.

"I FINALLY GOT IT!! ehem ehem, move aside peasants." Y/N dashed right through. "Yeet or be Yeeted hero: Karen"
"Y/N no, just no."

"BUT WHYYYYY?!" she whined. "Because all the other Karen's will be offended." Midnight replied. "HMPH!" she pouted yet again.

She chose the first option this time, guess what 'Kween One Punch and you're murdered' served as an actual hero name, but only temporary because she tried. "HOW COULD SHE GET A HERO NAME LIKE THAT BUT NOT ME?!" Katsuki complained.

"Because, its accurate for once," Midnight replied. Katsuki grunted and crossed his arms pouting yet again.

.
.
.
.
.

"Intern day! In Hosssuuuu cityyyyy 2dayyyy," Y/N said in a sing-song voice walking to the agency, a familiar boy beside her. "You're Y/N L/N, right?" he said.

"Yep," she replied popping the 'p'. "I'm Rashi Sutarito if you forgot," he introduced himself. "Wait, aren't you from class C?" she asked.

"I was, but from my performance at the tournament they put me in the 1-B hero course, yay," he said in a half exited tone. "YUS! ME TOO, YA'LL HEADING TO MEMELORD13?!" another familiar voice butted in.

"Oh my God, Ethan," Rashi sighed in displeasure as he saw Ethan Bryant from his old class, who was also moved to Class 1-B. "Howdy Ya'll I'm Ethan Bryant, cownsidaring tha name of tha hewo, ya'll liek memes and mcdonaldz?" Ethan said, glistening.

"This annoying— you know what, nevermind." Rashi deadpanned, pulling everyone forward in the quickest way he could. "Thonks fam, but srsly why did you pick MemeLord13?" she asked.

"It was the only offer I got from a pro hero, so I considered it," he cried on the inside, pitying his sad self. "I just picked em for free Mcdonalds chimken nuggers," Ethan said.

"Lol me too," Y/N replied. The three burst down the door, it was glorious on the inside, free nuggets, Ethan and Y/N already vacuumed most of it.

"Hello children, I am Memelord13– OMG RASHIII BABYY CUZZZIIINN — I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY ACCEPT MY OFFERRR!!" the pro hero cried in happy tears. "HITOMU?! WHAT THE ACTUAL—" Rashi screamed in absolute horror, with a face that explained that he's dead in that moment.

"Come overr herrreeee!! BABYY COUSINNNN!" Hitomu squeezed Rashi's body with enormous strength, 'This is it, I'm in hell with two of the people I despise," he mumbled, absolutely dead inside.

"Sorry Baby Cuz gotta break the reunion, but I've got a internship goin on," he pulled away from the dying boy. "Aight kidz, name's Hitomu Sutarito, Aka Memelord13. My quirk is Camera, like Rashi who's got Remote, I could freeze time at a point and be able to put a person in a photo! Make em a living meme, it's pretty useful for tracking villains," he explained a whole lot, Y/N was interested, HE COULD MAKE PEOPLE INTO MEMES LIKE WHA—.

"Now, introduce thy selves," he continued. "Sup I'm Y/N L/N, Aka Kween One Punch and you're murdered. I don't have a quirk, peasants," she said sassily.

"Hoi, I'm Ethan Bryant, Aka Depression >:) . Moi quirk is Emotional Control, I can change whot peeble think about smithn, I cud force peeps to liek a meme without even knowin it, hehehe," the brown haired boyo, grinned evilly.

"Sigh, I'm Rashi Sutarito Aka (idk hero name help) Quirk, Remote, I could freeze time and stuff, you already know," he sat down, sad. "Okay! Now let's sit down, eat, and watch memes until 2:00pm and then we'll go on patrol," Memelord13 said.
.
.
.
mini scenario

"Oh, we lost the remote again, RASHI COULD YOU PAUSE THAT? WE SAW SOMETHING THAT COULD SUPPORT OUR THEORY!" Hitomu yelled, Ethan and Y/N sitting down nodding agreeing with kewl glass and game theory merch on. "Fine." Rashi just said, lying down watching anime on his phone.
.
.
.
.
.
MEANWHILE...

"Stain, the Hero Killer, fancy meeting you here," they growled at him, ready to pull out the gun from their pocket. "Ah, it's you, Zero, Hero for Villains," Stain snickered eyeing the enemy.

"You're ruining the villain reputation, you aren't even a villain Stain." Zero's voice deepened, containing anger. "More of us, have been treated worse now, because... of... you. Why haven't you joined us?" he/she asked, irritated.

"I have no need to join your joke of a group to kill off these fake heroes, you saw those fakes didn't you, you know you agree with me. You saw, the number one hero kill your mother and brother, and they decided to show the entire world their deaths."

xxx

thank u uwu_shittu and cearulli for yer characters uwu