•History Repeats•

Start from the beginning

     I pull down at my dress as I dance awkwardly with Marissa, making sure the silky fabric doesn't ride up

I pull down at my dress as I dance awkwardly with Marissa, making sure the silky fabric doesn't ride up. This dress has been stuck in the back of my closet for the past year as a present for Connie. It's not that I don't like it, it's very pretty and comfortable, but I'm not okay being so exposed in public. The dress meets mid-upper thigh, hugging at all my curves and making some look more dramatic.
Thanks to makeup I no longer looks dead. The only problem is that I'm sure it will come off by the time we leave. I have a horrible habit of touching my face and it's hot in there from it being packed. Everyone is compacted into a small area to dance, everyone, bumping into each other.
Alaric is sitting at the bar with some guy that came up to him when we first got here.lThey've laughing and talking for twenty minutes now.
"My legs are starting to hurt," I yell to Marissa as she takes my hands, throwing her head back while dancing. I knew I shouldn't of let her get that drink; she seemed like she would be a lightweight. Tapping on my shoulder makes me snap around, getting dizzy for a few seconds from the fast movement.
"Hey!" Pablo yells over the music. Any trace of "having fun" that was in me is gone when I see him. Alaric is too far away to see me and wouldn't hear if I yelled due to the music. Marissa has no idea who he is or what he's done to me in the past. Every time I see him I think of all the pain and scars he's caused.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, not thinking straight. My mind is starting to go blank. Marissa moves to my side, looking up at Pablo with wide eyes.
"Everyone you know is hot," she says, sounding as if she's in a dream-like state. He smirks down at her, licking his lips suggestively. I walk to beat his ass for even looking her way, for being here.
"Some of the guys wanted to come, it just happens to be here," he says. The only reason I believe him is because this place just opened, and news about places opening tells my hometown as well as here about the same places. He's always been someone who likes to go out.
"Oh," I say, knowing he can't hear me. One of his friends that I recognize from long ago walks up and takes Marissa hand. She doesn't think twice before turning around and letting him grab her at the waist. I'm going to be in so much trouble if Atticus finds out about this. "I should go back with Alaric," I say, letting him know I'm not alone without Marissa.
"Alaric?" He asks, sounding shocked to hear his name. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought he was dead. He's not smart enough to go back to see what happened to the body after they left.
"Yeah, he came with us," I tell him. He nods, looking around us. His body has gone from relaxed to tense ever since Alaric's name left my mouth. "I-I have to go," I tell him, feeling my heart heat too fast in my chest to the point where it hurts. Surprisingly, he lets me turn around without another word.
I take off towards the bathrooms, holding my phone closely. Once inside, I'm grateful to see an open stall. I rush inside and look at my contacts. I have no idea what my plan was. The door opens and closes again. The sound of girls gasps echoes, followed by the sound of running out.
I stay where I am, waiting to hear another noise or a voice. I place my hand at my side, feeling for the pocket knife I have placed between my hip and underwear band.
"I can see your feet," Pablo says from the other side, the sound of a lock turning behind his words. I swallow down the lump in my throat, taking deep breaths. Tears well up in my eyes, creating pools that are overflowing. I push myself back against the stall wall as the door suddenly opens.
He forcefully grabs my arm, pulling on me until I stumble towards him and out the stall. My dress has risen up excessively in the past few seconds. I look towards the door, knowing he can get there faster than I can if I tried to run. He shoves me against the sink counter, making me yell out in pain. For a second, I think that maybe someone will hear, but the music is too loud outside.
Trigger warning: If you are triggered in any way by rape please don't go in to read this section. You can continue after the "••••" Thank you.
"I've missed you so much," he says, bringing my dress further up, his lips brushing against my ear. I squirm against him, pushing at his chest, but he's like a brick wall. Unmovable. Strong. He presses himself against me, trapping my legs to the side by getting between them perfectly.
"Get off of me!" I scream, flashbacks of the other times this has happened flicking behind my eyes. He pulls my underwear down, ripping it. I hear the knife fall to the floor, making him laugh. "Please stop!"
"This is too much fun to stop," he says breathlessly, massaging my breasts painfully. I try kicking my legs again, but it only makes me fall further down. He manages to undo his jeans and take out his dick, moving closer to me.
"STOP!" I punch his back, tears running down my face. My eyes burn from the makeup that's now in them. As soon as I feel the tip enter me I know whatever I do won't stop him. His hands grip my waist hard, fingers digging into my skin. My hand touches something hard in his back pocket. I feel around, taking deep breaths, holding back sobs, making sure it's what I think.
"Finally you stop crying," he says, pulling his head back to look at me. When I look in his eyes all I see if a heartless monster. I find it crazy how I was once in love with him. I stay still, ignoring how uncomfortable and disgusting I feel. My hand slips to his pocket again, counting in my head to calm my heartbeat, knowing this won't work if I'm scared.
Moving as fast as I can I grab the butt of the gun and take it out. Pablo is too focused on his hard thrusts to feel anything happen, thinking I'm enjoying this now. Not giving myself time to think I aim it at the mirror, praying that it won't hit me instead.
As soon as I pull the trigger and the bang goes off he jumps away from me. Glass shatters around us. The bang wasn't as loud as a normal gun is, somewhere between a normal and silent gun. It's not loud enough for anyone to hear on the outside.
Regaining his composer quickly, Pablo charges at angrily. Not having a particular target in mind, I shoot at him before he can make contact, jumping away towards the wall. I fall back, my finger pulling again.
He falls to the ground, arms spread out at his sides. I let out a scream, the gun falling from my hands. I don't know what else to do, all I do is yell as if someone will hear. I'm frozen in place, watching his blood spill out of his body. I don't even know where I shot.
Spotting my phone next to the stall he pulled me out of, I reach over and grab it with my shaky hands. The pain I had returned and is worse now than before. Looking between my legs I'm not surprised to find blood; I can't tell if that's from him or my period starting.
I struggle t go through my contacts and calling Alaric's phone. He's probably still talking to that guy. I hate to ruin him enjoying himself, but I can't think of anything else. I can't trust that Atticus won't take extreme measures if I call him.
"What?" He yells in the other line. I let out a cry of relief, holding my hair back. "What's wrong? Where are you?" He asks, biting my crying.
"B-bathroom. Knock so I can unlock the door," I tell him. He stays on the line for the next few minutes. Frantic knocking makes me pull myself up, rushing to the door and unlocking it. He pushes the door open, knocking me back. I immediately pull down the dress, thankful he didn't rip it.
I lock it again after him. He looks down at the blood and Pablo's body with a blank expression. I wrap my arms around myself, letting out a sob. He turns around, eyes widening in realization.
"Oh my god," he says, taking my hands. I look at him with blurry vision, tears making it cloudy. I wrap my arms around his neck, crying into his neck. He holds me back, trying to soothe me. "It's gonna be okay."
"N-no," I cry. "I killed him, Pablo. I KILLED SOMEONE! I didn't know what else to do, he was-"
"You don't need to explain," he tells me, looking back at the body. "I'm gonna clean this up. You need to go out there and get Marissa, you have my keys. Get the fuck out of here."
"What if something happens and you get caught?" I ask, shaking violently.
"Then you keep your mouth shut and let me take the blame."

AN: Ahh this chapter was...something else to write. I love Bex's character so much and really wish I didn't put her through so much shit, I really do. We all need an Alaric in our lives ☺️ I really hope you guys enjoyed!
Question: What do you think will happen? What do you think about what happened?

 We all need an Alaric in our lives ☺️ I really hope you guys enjoyed!     Question: What do you think will happen? What do you think about what happened?